Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
QB's passing for 4 and 5 hundred yards!

But but they all played lousy defenses.
Originally posted by susweel:

true. we played against a top 5 D.
Let’s not overreact just yet. I've been hearing about how great Cam Newton and Kevin Kolb are, and that the Falcons are overrated. Let the season play out a little.
i'm just fkn happy that football's back. Now my Sunday's have a purpose and I have something to look forward to every week!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Actually they were equivalent of the 85 Bears.
Seeing Brady's stats and how he tore up our former HC's defense shows why I have the Pats favored to reach the SB (along with the Eagles).
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Seeing Brady's stats and how he tore up our former HC's defense shows why I have the Pats favored to reach the SB (along with the Eagles).

As much as i hate to say it, i think your right. (on the Pats, not gonna give the Eagles the nod with the Packers healthy)
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

As much as i hate to say it, i think your right. (on the Pats, not gonna give the Eagles the nod with the Packers healthy)

For the NFC, the top four teams will probably be: Packers, Saints, Eagles and Falcons. At first, didn't think Packers would go deep into playoffs, but if they keep pulling off victories over other playoff-caliber teams like they did vs. the Saints. They have a good chance at making a second SB appearance. Eagles will be their biggest threat.

Actually they were equivalent of the 85 Bears.

you would think we'd be able to exploit that being that Harbaugh is an ex bear qb.

f**k the Pats and Brady.

I have said this for years. The Patriots true success comes from the play of both their lines. Hell, Brady sits back there for 5 - 7 seconds. Of course he is going to tear apart teams. Even when they do get a little pressure, it happens so infrequent, that it doesn't faze Brady. In terms of being an athlete Brady is bottom of the league. Throw him in the 80s or 90s when receivers were mugged and QBs were hunted down and killed and he would be an average QB at best. Brady is a result of the new NFL rules.
Originally posted by valrod33:
and?

Just pointing it out. I almost wish they get tackled fumble, and lose the ball. It isalmost as bad as flipping the ball back before crossing the GL. But I was also pointing out that they then saw their mistake and tucked it in.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
thats racist

And if it makes you feel better I just saw the kenny brit 80yder and he kept that thing in a safe the whole time as well.
Share 49ersWebzone