LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Week 1 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bill Belichick a football life....more like Bill Belichick Life of Football Cheater. and why did Brother Mighty Mos Def lend his cut to an UGG commercial by Joe Montana wannabe
lol at fatass Haynesworth trying to run after Henne
Would rather watch the broncos, raiders game than this crap.
Man these Te's are killing the dolphins, I don't understand how the whole tiem Vd and Dwalk have been here, that we can't do this.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Man these Te's are killing the dolphins, I don't understand how the whole tiem Vd and Dwalk have been here, that we can't do this.

Its brady dude is all world.
Originally posted by susweel:

I mean brady is on the money on the throws, but on some of them even I could hit the Te in stride.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

I mean brady is on the money on the throws, but on some of them even I could hit the Te in stride.

And they always did say you had a fast release.
Jebus, Mike nolan is sucking as DC.. really no adjustments yet all game? to this crap?
Brady has a ridiculous amount of time in the pocket. I seriously doubt he he is half the player he is in new England behind an O line like Chicago, or even the 49ers.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Brady has a ridiculous amount of time in the pocket. I seriously doubt he he is half the player he is in new England behind an O line like Chicago, or even the 49ers.

Would he look as bad as mcnabb if he went somewhere else?

I always wondered if you switched brady and manning would they have the same levels of success in the different systems?
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 12, 2011 at 6:39 PM ]

• Chief
  • Veteran
The Dolphins defense is getting beat up on at this point and this Hernandez dude is beastly.
Originally posted by Chief:
The Dolphins defense is getting beat up on at this point and this Hernandez dude is beastly.

Yeah, he looks quicker than VD (maybe) and definitely runs better routes.

Man he is just snagging the ball, no matter who is on him. And it's crazy to think, that last stat said 412 yards is brady's career high. I would have thought he would have crushed that number long ago.
Originally posted by Chief:

Yeah, he looks quicker than VD (maybe) and definitely runs better routes.

Man he is just snagging the ball, no matter who is on him. And it's crazy to think, that last stat said 412 yards is brady's career high. I would have thought he would have crushed that number long ago.

So Cam Newton is not only better than Alex, but also better than Brady?
we need a Mccourty.
Tom Brady looks like he doesn't even enjoy it anymore. I really hate that b*tch
Share 49ersWebzone