LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Week 1 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • lazy
  • Veteran
What happened to amendola....fox said they weren't going to show the replay of amendola gruesome injury?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I wonder if Sam Bradford can throw more than a 5 yard pass
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lazy:
What happened to amendola....fox said they weren't going to show the replay of amendola gruesome injury?

Didn't see it. That's a big loss for them though

His Bone popped out of his arm

IDK. he made a catch and then went down holding his arm. didnt' see anything gruesome in real-time.
The regular-season opener is proving to be a costly one for the St. Louis Rams.
Running back Steven Jackson suffered a quadriceps injury early in the game and did not return. Adam Goldberg replaced Jason Smith at right tackle after Smith suffered an injury to his left ankle.
Receiver Danny Amendola just left the game and was favoring his left arm.
Quarterback Sam Bradford has taken significant punishment in this game as well, but he has remained in the lineup. One hit in particular, a direct shot to the knee that drew a penalty flag, appeared dangerous.
freeman is out and josh johnson is in
daaaaaamn Rams WR's droppin helllllla balls
Originally posted by battletowin:
freeman is out and josh johnson is in

Updating a previous item, Josh Freeman merely had a leg cramp when he went to the locker room.
Freeman is set to go back in the game. There's a ton of cramping going on in the blistering heat of Tampa Bay today.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

IDK. he made a catch and then went down holding his arm. didnt' see anything gruesome in real-time.

He curled up to keep down, and there was a shot a la P. Willis on Hasselback, but it was coming it from the other side. He was clutching his left hand and walking off the field.

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I wonder if Sam Bradford can throw more than a 5 yard pass

this have seeen him do that which is why (even after his impressive rookie season) i ams till on the fence about him he has to learn to throw the deep ball till then they are not a playoff team
  • Chief
  • Veteran
wow @ Bills/Chiefs
Wow - i'm loving all these scores! It's CHAOS!
Originally posted by Chief:
wow @ Bills/Chiefs

Fitzpatrick with 4 TD's. Jesus.
Ray Lewis man...
Share 49ersWebzone