LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

2011 NFL Player Rankings

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.jiraentertainment.com/2011/09/2011-nfl-player-rankings/
looks good.

But Justin Smith should be higher on the DE list. Maybe make a 3-4 End and 4-3 end list instead?
oh, and Whitner should be added to S list and Rogers is better than Spencer at CB.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Remember when we would have had top 5 talent all over that list? We only have it at 3 positions and honestly I think Frank has slipped out of the top 5.
Originally posted by BobS:
Remember when we would have had top 5 talent all over that list? We only have it at 3 positions and honestly I think Frank has slipped out of the top 5.

Why are you still living in the past bro?
right now guys who can say they are among the best at their position.

Frank Gore
Patrick Willis
Vernon Davis
Mike Iupati
Donte Whitner
Justin Smith
Andy Lee
Brian Jennings
David Akers

Carlos Rogers would be top 20 IMO, over Spencer for sure.

Braylon could say so too.

Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks could jump into OLB by end of year.

Ray McDonald I can see next yr

Staley gets their if he is consistent.

Delanie would be in the tweener category, not a WR not a FB, not normal TE, maybe like a Do everything Player, I can see him starting as "FB" next yr, but actually using him as a second starting TE/3rd WR. He creates mismatches.

Players at the bottom IMO.

Spencer, Sopoaga, Parys Haralson, Norris, Alex, Snyder, Rachal, Goldson,

Up and comers

Bowman, Hunter, Dobbs, Ian Williams, Culliver(I see as a solid 3rd CB).

Unsure of Crabs and A.Davis
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

Because I am old enough to remember 17 straight years of ten wins and then some. Also until we get a real NFL Qb the future doesn't look too bright. I sometimes wish I was your age, then I would think 8-8 is something to get excited about. Of the 35 years + I have been a fan this current streak of not having a winning season for 8 straight years is the longest.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

Because I am old enough to remember 17 straight years of ten wins and then some. Also until we get a real NFL Qb the future doesn't look too bright. I sometimes wish I was your age, then I would think 8-8 is something to get excited about. Of the 35 years + I have been a fan this current streak of not having a winning season for 8 straight years is the longest.

Just consider yourself lucky you got to see those winning years. Have fun and enjoy the team you love even if they suck. That's what I've been doing my whole life.
Share 49ersWebzone