LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

Andrew Luck to the Colts?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Andrew Luck will be a Redskin next year! I have them going 3-13!
[ Edited by Trajik1 on Sep 8, 2011 at 11:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Janitor:
When Luck craps out I'm going to pee my pants laughing.

I'm with you
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'm with you

lol

Dude is the closest thing to a sure thing there is at the QB position. Mel Kiper's highest graded QB EVER.

I've seen him play in person. He's not as good as you think he is. He's better.
That would just be outrageously great timing and would piss me off

However it's very possible
With both the Jags and Titans in their division, there is no way they end up with the worst record. Suddenly the AFC South has almost become as bad as the NFC West.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Don't know how Kubiak has held his job for 4 yrs without the playoffs, but if he doesn't get in this year he will be fired.
Colts get Luck and give the shaft to Manning via trade.
If the Colts go from SB contenders to Andrew Luck territory, then that debunks all the theories of the Alexcuses crowd about the relative importance of the QB position, relative to the the rest of the team and coaching staff.
[ Edited by Bluefalcon61 on Sep 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Colts will not be bad enough to get the #1 pick. Collins is a serviceable QB and their offense is loaded. They will win 5-7 games. Baleeeed dat!!
Originally posted by Amir:
Colts will not be bad enough to get the #1 pick. Collins is a serviceable QB and their offense is loaded. They will win 5-7 games. Baleeeed dat!!

I think they will trade for a Qb though, luck, or kellen moore or something.

Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
With both the Jags and Titans in their division, there is no way they end up with the worst record. Suddenly the AFC South has almost become as bad as the NFC West.

That is just what I was thinking. Every single team in that division has the potential to finish 8-8 or worse.
The colts without manning are still better than the panthers, cardinals, possibly broncos and browns.. There is no way they get luck, unless they trade someone.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'm with you

lol

Dude is the closest thing to a sure thing there is at the QB position. Mel Kiper's highest graded QB EVER.

I've seen him play in person. He's not as good as you think he is. He's better.

But christian ponder is a better prospect
I think we have a better shot at getting him than the Colts.
Just thinking about the possibility of this happening makes me want to stab someone.
Share 49ersWebzone