LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

The Bucs to Los Angeles?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Are you even a fan? All you ever do is post s**t to piss people off.

If the Yorkies did it, they'd be raking in the cash by the wheelbarrow. But with that kind of cash comes an expectation for competence and excellence that won't be able to meet.

Still no matter, Donald Sterling happily turns a handsome profit running the B team in LA.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So are you saying you would stop being a Niners fan?

No, he's saying that he'd love to have the team he roots for play their games closer to where he lives.

I honestly dont understand this train of thought? They had the Rams and Raiders and couldn't keep neither. For as many people that are in the city why is that? They dont deserve a team because it's not a football town.

You shouldn't speak from the position of outright ignorance that you appear to be in. LA has done fine without the NFL because it doesn't need the NFL nearly as much as the NFL needs it. LA isn't going to cowtow to some owner's demand for public financing of stadiums or anything. LA has the correct mindset here, and the new stadium is being financed privately as a result. That was always the holdup. Not because LA isn't a "football town", whatever that means. There's a huge football fanbase in LA....easily bigger than the one in the Bay Area for sure.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So are you saying you would stop being a Niners fan?

No, he's saying that he'd love to have the team he roots for play their games closer to where he lives.

I honestly dont understand this train of thought? They had the Rams and Raiders and couldn't keep neither. For as many people that are in the city why is that? They dont deserve a team because it's not a football town.

You shouldn't speak from the position of outright ignorance that you appear to be in. LA has done fine without the NFL because it doesn't need the NFL nearly as much as the NFL needs it. LA isn't going to cowtow to some owner's demand for public financing of stadiums or anything. LA has the correct mindset here, and the new stadium is being financed privately as a result. That was always the holdup. Not because LA isn't a "football town", whatever that means. There's a huge football fanbase in LA....easily bigger than the one in the Bay Area for sure.

and that is why when the raiders stopped winning, fans immediately stopped coming to games? And the NFL "needs" LA really? Like 9+ billion dollars per year of revenue and nearly every team turning a profit or atleast breaking even aren't succesful? Seriously dude?
LA is the 2nd biggest market in the States...That's why the NFL wants a team here. Plz tell me that everyone knew that already.
Move LA Jags to NFC-W....Arizona Tards to AFC-S...problem solved
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Screw that! Get the RAIDERS the f**k outta here!!!

This
Originally posted by communist:
LA is the 2nd biggest market in the States...That's why the NFL wants a team here. Plz tell me that everyone knew that already.

Yeah, but unless you get the Team be called Lakers, and get Kobe Bryant as the QB, it's going to be a tough sell.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Move LA Jags to NFC-W....Arizona Tards to AFC-S...problem solved

Geographically speaking I dont think the Cards would like it that much

Being that its an extra 2000 miles flying
[ Edited by modninerfan on Oct 25, 2011 at 3:52 PM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Geographically speaking I dont think the Cards would like it that much

Being that its an extra 2000 miles flying

Tell them to win a super bowl and then they can b*tch...

or, just have the 3 teams switch names:

LA Jaguars = LA Rams
STL Rams = STL Cardinals
ARI Cardinals = ARI Jaguars

NFC-W:
ARI Jaguars
LA Rams
SEA Seahawks
SF 49ers

AFC-S:
HOU Texans
IND Colts
STL Cardinals
TEN Titans

I'm tired of the random LA talk. Get a f**king team or shut the f**k up. I've been speculating for years lol.

The Milwaukee Bucs
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I still say the Bucs will end up in London, LA gets a expansion team
I can see the Jags moving. It's not that people can't afford to go to football games, it's that they only care about NASCAR and SEC football. The fan base doesn't sell out professional baseball or football in the state of Florida and they don't need 3 professional football franchises.
I can see the Jags moving. It's not that people can't afford to go to football games, it's that they only care about NASCAR and SEC football. The fan base doesn't sell out professional baseball or football in the state of Florida and they don't need 3 professional football franchises.
Share 49ersWebzone