LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Lance Briggs asks for a trade......again

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/02/lance-briggs-asks-for-a-trade-again/

Maybe the 49ers should make an attempt to trade for him but first maybe we should contact him and see if he's open to an extension....
lets tamper with him
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
lets tamper with him

This and lose a 4th rounder for him again.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
lets tamper with him

This and lose a 4th rounder for him again.

I think it'll be worth it...
Why? Who would he replace? Willis? Bowman? Smith? Brooks? No thanks. Dude is a cry baby and our D is on an upswing.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Why? Who would he replace? Willis? Bowman? Smith? Brooks? No thanks. Dude is a cry baby and our D is on an upswing.

I dont want him i jsut want to tamper with him again

Why so serious?
no phone calls man!
Can we try to trade for him... again?

Did you jus ask the question IF Briggs would replace Bowman or Brooks?

he would replace bowman, idk if that is an upgrade tho. i feel like he's on the downside of his career.
Dont the Bears play the 4-3? with that said time to tamper
[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Sep 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM ]
Let's offer them a 7th rd pick in 3051. Bears can eat $hit for all I care, I still think those tampering charges were BS! Karma!
dont need him
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Did you jus ask the question IF Briggs would replace Bowman or Brooks?

I did. Both guys have looked beastly this preseason. Brooks has looked great against the ones and Bowman has been blowing up first string running backs, which means he can rush from the inside. I know Briggs is proven, but I really like our squad.
Share 49ersWebzone