LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Arian Foster Calls People Concerned About His Fantasy Prospects "Sick."

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I'm one of the people that rushed to my computer to try and pick up Ben Tate (too late tho).

But I will fully admit that Foster is absolutely right. I am sick. And every other fantasy player that gets excited about picking up a back up every time a starter goes down is also sick.

Fantasy football turns you into a sick sports fan.

But that's fine, I'm happy being sick.
Ward is ahead of Tate in the depth chart
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
One year wonder...

I had that discussion with an avid fantasy/stat guy, and he got soooo heated. It was comical...
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm one of the people that rushed to my computer to try and pick up Ben Tate (too late tho).

But I will fully admit that Foster is absolutely right. I am sick. And every other fantasy player that gets excited about picking up a back up every time a starter goes down is also sick.

That won't last long if Ward keeps fumbling.
Give me a break Arian. Nobody cares about the real "you." The only reason you are famous is because you are a football player. Cry me a f'n river.
Originally posted by Janitor:

It's tough for me to sort out what might happen if Foster misses time.

Tate is clearly the more dynamic back up. But Ward is a more reliable veteran. I could see it going either way.

Is Steve Slaton still on that team?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I see his point but let's be real. Take away fantasy football and his followers go from 200,000 to 2,000. Fantasy football is the reason the NFL goes under the radar. Look at Haynesworth's contract or Nate Clements and people say thats too much. Why they are defensive players, not going to help any fantasy team. Fitz signs a big deal I didn't hear anything about it. Look at Brady's and Manning, You hear nothing. If CJ gets a 200 million dollar deal with 100 gauranteed all people will be talking about is how much of a steal they got at the end of the 1st round. Or how dumb people were to pass on him.

Does he truly think the common man gives a f**k about a professional atheletes well being? If you pulled a hammy playing with your kids, would he tweet you to see how you are doing? No! Why? cause he doesn't own you in Fatansy Father.

So, @ ArianFoster (or whatever his twitname is) STFU and Score us some touchdowns!
similar to fantasy fans out there, his owner and coach are probably thinking the same thing.
whats the difference in caring about his injury in regards to your fantasy team, and caring about it in regards to the Texans? Most fans don't really care about a guy's injury on a personal, human level; they care because it hurts their team. We don't think back on Montana getting hurt against the Giants and say, "Man, I bet he was in a lot of pain and it was hard for his family." We say, "That cost us a three-peat."
him tweeting that makes me sick
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
He probably drafted himself and is upset that he may miss time. He's just projecting.

Arian can suck it. One year wonder. Book it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I seen Jones-Drew talk fantasy football on ESPN, matter of fact I think I even heard him say he plays. Foster needs to relax.
yea about MJD jim, he even apologized a few yrs ago when he stopped on the 1 yd line to end the game, this costed alot of fantasy owners the game as his extra 6 points could have won plenty of people their games including me. But he tweeted hey guys sorry for the stop, gotta follow coaches orders, if it makes you feel better i lost my fantasy team because of me also.

But ya Arian is gonna be your typical Sophomore slumper. I traded him away already ended up keeping AP and Ray Rice instead.. Got a good deal though for Arian traded him my #11 and #50 for #4 overall and #24 buy low sell high.
Arian Nation
Originally posted by jimrat201:
I seen Jones-Drew talk fantasy football on ESPN, matter of fact I think I even heard him say he plays. Foster needs to relax.

Play fantasy football? Mjd had a weekly radio show on the Sirius fantasy football station. Maybe he still does. He's a fantasy expert.
Share 49ersWebzone