There are 161 users in the forums

Arian Foster Calls People Concerned About His Fantasy Prospects "Sick."

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/28/arian-foster-has-a-message-for-fantasy-leaguers/
“For those sincerely concerned, I’m doing ok & plan to be back by opening day,” Foster wrote on Twitter. “For those worried about your fantasy team, you people are sick.”

It's funny that Foster actually thinks non-fantasy football playing fans are sincerely worried about him. Whether fans are worried about the Texans or their fantasy team, they're not sincerely worried about him. If Foster were out for the year and Ben Tate went in and ran for 1800 yards, those "sincerely" concerned would say Arian who?

[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Aug 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM ]
I am a big fan of this particular player, but when I wrote to him telling him I wanted to start his fan club and call it Arian Nation, he wrote back to me with a bunch of profane words...
Originally posted by hofer36:
I am a big fan of this particular player, but when I wrote to him telling him I wanted to start his fan club and call it Arian Nation, he wrote back to me with a bunch of profane words...

I think he should embrace that given how much it would piss off the other group.

Also I get how it could be frustrating getting tons of messages from fantasy players asking him not to screw this up for him, but he has to understand fantasy is why he's so popular outside of Houston.
Take your time, take week one off!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I believe Steve Slaton said the same thing a few yrs ago
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by toeknee:
Take your time, take week one off!

I've been called sick for alot worse.
Welcome to NFL fame sucka
he should be thankful that Willis didn't hurt him regular season style.
One year wonder...

wtf

what did he say? lulz
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
From a marketing perspective it's stupid for Arian Foster to diss fantasy players, considering that they're among the most hardcore of fans that make the game of football RULE this country.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
From a marketing perspective it's stupid for Arian Foster to diss fantasy players, considering that they're among the most hardcore of fans that make the game of football RULE this country.

Exactly, without fantasy I wouldn't even watch the other games in the league. He's just not used to getting the #1 pick spotlight. No one wants to have another tom brady(2008) pick.
I'm one of the people that rushed to my computer to try and pick up Ben Tate (too late tho).

But I will fully admit that Foster is absolutely right. I am sick. And every other fantasy player that gets excited about picking up a back up every time a starter goes down is also sick.

Fantasy football turns you into a sick sports fan.

But that's fine, I'm happy being sick.
Share 49ersWebzone