LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Per Webzone, Lions in, Pats out, as Super Bowl favorites!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Vegas has the Lions winning 7.5 games this year. Great opportunity for you Lions fans to make some easy money.
Lions will make the playoffs if their key players stay healthy.
I feel like a lot of people are missing the OP's point....
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

If his point is that Webzone members are irrational imbeciles........

I started to say 3 pointer from long range because it was so good, but the more I think about it, it was more like a layup.

I think his point is offbase though. A healthy Lion team can do this to the Pats in the regular season and in the playoffs too.
Didn't the Lions go 4-0 in pre-season before they went 0-16? What about the Niner's 4-0 record last year? And the Pats got destroyed their 3rd pre-season game by the Rams last year too.

Preseason doesn't mean s**t.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Didn't the Lions go 4-0 in pre-season before they went 0-16? What about the Niner's 4-0 record last year? And the Pats got destroyed their 3rd pre-season game by the Rams last year too.

Preseason doesn't mean s**t.

Not really just pre-season, even towards the end of last year they were looking good. Suh is going to change that defense for years to come, he's that good... Johnson of course and then Stafford has been shown to be good if he's healthy. Really has nothing to do with pre-season
Originally posted by Paul:
Not really just pre-season, even towards the end of last year they were looking good. Suh is going to change that defense for years to come, he's that good... Johnson of course and then Stafford has been shown to be good if he's healthy. Really has nothing to do with pre-season

The Lions whole front 4 will be VERY good and that is without Fairley in the line up. Their HC had a GREAT DL in Tennessee and is building a very solid one with Detroit. Then they were able to address their secondary with late Free Agent pick ups of Corners Chris Houston and Eric Wright, both very talented if they can keep a good head on their shoulders. I'm not crowning Detroit just yet as they usually are very good in the Preseason but let's stop living in the past, the Lions are getting better each year.

If they played in the west, they would be BY FAR, the best team in the division
My buddy just bet me 20 bucks that the lions will not have a better record than 6-10.

What a dips**t

Originally posted by Paul:
The Lions are most likely going to be in the playoffs if Stafford stays healthy. They whipped ass on the Patriots first team

Which proves that pre-season doesn't mean s**t.
Originally posted by MILFS:
My buddy just bet me 20 bucks that the lions will not have a better record than 6-10.

What a dips**t

Well they have a tough schedule playing CHI, GB and MIN twice. Plus games against SD, ATL, DAL and NO but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they beat us week 6

But I can see them going 8-8 easily if they can stay healthy
Originally posted by MILFS:

What a dips**t

I think your buddy is going to win that 20 bucks but its no slam dunk either way.
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Dude is going to change the Franchise
They may be a playoff team... franchise QB who is sick, 2nd or 3rd best WR in the league, underrated TE and a sick D line. I hope they get the wildcard.
Share 49ersWebzone