LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

ESPN causes stir with 'White Vick' pic

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by VDSF:
''All of that is why, to me, Vick seems to have a deeply African-American approach to the game. I'm not saying that a black QB who stands in the pocket ain't playing black. I'm saying Vick's style is so badass, so artistic, so fluid, so flamboyant, so relentless -- so representative of black athletic style -- that if there were a stat for swagger points, Vick would be the No. 1 quarterback in the league by far.''

Picture...

Excuse me, but what does THAT mean?

It means that most young black kids just want to play ghetto streetball and show off how fast or how strong they are instead of playing the game with any kind of organization. It's true.

You hang around a lot of young black kids?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
did you read the article?

I did and while I think it was a nice article I disagree with saying what Mike Vick does is an example of African American style. It's a generalization.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
did you read the article?

I did and while I think it was a nice article I disagree with saying what Mike Vick does is an example of African American style. It's a generalization.

yeah i didn't think there was anything offensive about it. it was about how his race (and class) is intrinsic to who he is. talking around that would have made it pointless, IMO.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Someone give me a black Peyton Manning

Or what if Brady was black:

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Someone give me a black Peyton Manning

Looks like an Oreo.
T
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Or what if Brady was black:

The Mulatto Tom Brady.
Originally posted by Chief:
This is racist, all white people should be pissed.

Haha
He does his eyebrows?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Looks freaky

Looks a little like Mark Schlereth.

Share 49ersWebzone