Shop 49ers game tickets
Lmao wtf
He must of had a run in with micheal jackson before 09 lol
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by boast:
jersey shore

The "Alexusation"

That does look like a cross between Alex and the situation.
Someone give me a black Peyton Manning
ESPN needs to find itself a hobby.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

gonna get warned.

for what describing what a pic looks like?

i think david baas looks like a pig or boar so i hope thats not racist or i get warned
ESPN are a bunch of fools...I hate Vick cause he's a total tool for what he did...
Originally posted by elguapo:

gonna get warned.

i think david baas looks like a pig or boar so i hope thats not racist or i get warned

P

gonna get warned.

Pigism?

Originally posted by Hitman49:
ESPN are a bunch of fools...I hate Vick cause he's a total tool for what he did...

gonna get warned.

gonna get warned.

Pigism?

And curse this quote function
Originally posted by pantstickle:
What if ESPN had real topics?

You're living in a fantasy land.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by VDSF:
''All of that is why, to me, Vick seems to have a deeply African-American approach to the game. I'm not saying that a black QB who stands in the pocket ain't playing black. I'm saying Vick's style is so badass, so artistic, so fluid, so flamboyant, so relentless -- so representative of black athletic style -- that if there were a stat for swagger points, Vick would be the No. 1 quarterback in the league by far.''

Picture...

Excuse me, but what does THAT mean?

It means that most young black kids just want to play ghetto streetball and show off how fast or how strong they are instead of playing the game with any kind of organization. It's true.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by VDSF:
''All of that is why, to me, Vick seems to have a deeply African-American approach to the game. I'm not saying that a black QB who stands in the pocket ain't playing black. I'm saying Vick's style is so badass, so artistic, so fluid, so flamboyant, so relentless -- so representative of black athletic style -- that if there were a stat for swagger points, Vick would be the No. 1 quarterback in the league by far.''

Picture...

Excuse me, but what does THAT mean?

It means that most young black kids just want to play ghetto streetball and show off how fast or how strong they are instead of playing the game with any kind of organization. It's true.

i read it more in the context of other uniquely African-American art-forms, like jazz, hip-hop, etc, and, yes, streetball, that contain a certain improvisational element.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Watch most kids play, tehy like to show off and have fun. That doesn't make it a black thing, it's an american thing. Prejudiced people can say stupid s**t about how "blacks" all play like buffoons, but in all honesty people looking in from other countries don't see it like that. They think we're all idiot, showboaters, except some of us like to cut each other down because that's the easiest thing to do.
Why not "Michael Vick is extremely quick, explosive, elusive and he is a master at improvising and turning a negative play into a big gain. He is a homerun threat on every play." I didn't realize those were African-American qualities. Hmmm...in that case Josh Morgan and Mike Crabtree must not be 100% black, they aren't explosive like that. They must have some white blood in them, because they play like white folk.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Why not "Michael Vick is extremely quick, explosive, elusive and he is a master at improvising and turning a negative play into a big gain. He is a homerun threat on every play." I didn't realize those were African-American qualities. Hmmm...in that case Josh Morgan and Mike Crabtree must not be 100% black, they aren't explosive like that. They must have some white blood in them, because they play like white folk.

did you read the article?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Someone give me a black Peyton Manning

thiss
Share 49ersWebzone