LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Chris Hogan is going to turn a lot of heads

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Morgan49:
NE is the only place white WR's succeed.

Jordy Nelson & Cole Beasley ftw
All the he sucks and he will be cut stuff just shows what people really know. and don't give me that it's a New England thing and that's why he is good. They just gave him an opportunity and he crushed it. It's a perfect example of Why Us fans are not team personal college and pro Scouts.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

and Riley Cooper!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that's what happens when you have a QB that can throw a catchable ball. unlike kap's 100mph fastballs when you're 5 yards away.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
All the he sucks and he will be cut stuff just shows what people really know. and don't give me that it's a New England thing and that's why he is good. They just gave him an opportunity and he crushed it. It's a perfect example of Why Us fans are not team personal college and pro Scouts.

Its a New England thing. Its what happens when you have a great system and a HOF QB. Guys that are decent or so-so players elsewhere look a lot better when those factors are added in.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Its a New England thing. Its what happens when you have a great system and a HOF QB. Guys that are decent or so-so players elsewhere look a lot better when those factors are added in.

He would Excell in prob half the teams in the NFL. Problem is most teams wouldn't give him a fair opportunity. NE is good at looking at everything on every one.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Adam Theilen (spelling) from the Vikings is pretty good as well.

We fans didn't cut him. Pro Scouts and GMs cut him
He would Excell in prob half the teams in the NFL. Problem is most teams wouldn't give him a fair opportunity. NE is good at looking at everything on every one.

Which is entirely an assumption. Receivers come and go all the time in New England and they find ways to utilize guys in their system with a top notch QB to throw it to them with accuracy.

To me he's a generic #4 WR on pretty much every other NFL team.
Originally posted by susweel:
Looks like a homo.

Originally posted by stunder49:
thats how he catches balls

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Excellent call Hai1

Who's your sleeper this season??
Dam the OP was a prophet
Peyton Manning and Brady made average receivers look good. Hogan didn't show any great moves, quick outs and go long, anything else? Brady tears apart teams that play zone.
Hall of Famer
Share 49ersWebzone