Looks like hes 60
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Colts tank season and get Andrew Luck.

this post makes me mad
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
ROFL Reggie!

“We don't even know him, we ain't vanilla, man, we ain't no simple offense. So for him to can come in here and be the starter, I don't see it. I think that's a step back.

-- Reggie Wayne, on Kerry Collins

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6891243/indianapolis-colts-add-kerry-collins-sources-doubt-peyton-manning-ready

I found this pretty funny.. so far from what we've seen was Orlovsky or Painter not a step back? He's probably pissed off because Manning isn't going to be there week 1
Originally posted by Paul:
ROFL Reggie!

“We don't even know him, we ain't vanilla, man, we ain't no simple offense. So for him to can come in here and be the starter, I don't see it. I think that's a step back.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6891243/indianapolis-colts-add-kerry-collins-sources-doubt-peyton-manning-ready

I found this pretty funny.. so far from what we've seen was Orlovsky or Painter not a step back? He's probably pissed off because Manning isn't going to be there week 1

i'd be pissed too
I got a feeling Joe Addai is going to get the ball. A lot. Maybe that rookie of theirs too.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Paul:
ROFL Reggie!

i'd be pissed too

lol!! it's going to be a long season for the Colts
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I honestly think they will be okay. Collins isn't the same QB who took the Giants to the Super Bowl in 2000 but he is still a good veteran
Christ. What a cluster. This team did not look happy that he was in there. I wonder if Kerry is really interested in learning or just mailing in his performance for a cool $4 mil?
Should of stayed retired its going to be a looooooooooong season for the Colts..................HAHAHA I LOVE IT
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Should of stayed retired its going to be a looooooooooong season for the Colts..................HAHAHA I LOVE IT

One more game like that and he gets benched. Painter was there for teh previous offensive style, might as well give him a shot with their normal offense instead, of their running game offense.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

One more game like that and he gets benched. Painter was there for teh previous offensive style, might as well give him a shot with their normal offense instead, of their running game offense.

I didn't realize Jim Sorgi was a Free Agent? He was their #2 for six years. Not sure why they didn't have a look at bringing him in.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

He's not even been on the team 3 weeks... I'm betting the more he learns the offense the better they will do
I can understand why just throwing another QB into the starting line up isn't going help. They would be even more behind than Collins.

But I would definitely sign another QB now if I were them. Then if Collins doesn't improve the other guy will have been on the team for a little while.

If I were them I'd sign Trent Edwards. Sure, he's not great. But he's started in the NFL and he's smart enough to pick up a system pretty fast.
If you take away the 3 fumbles Collins really did play all that bad. 16/31 197 yards and a TD, but when you add in 2 out of the 3 fumbles he had being recovered by Houston it changes it a little bit.
Aren't Polian and Collins buddy buddies? Maybe they have some quiet arrangement to make sure the Colts finish in a position to draft Luck after all.
Share 49ersWebzone