LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Who has the best QB/RB/WR set of triplets in football?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who has the best QB/RB/WR set of triplets in football?

I picked the Falcons but the Texans are a very close second.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Lol at Bucs option

I agree. The Bucs aren't close to the level of the other options.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Schaub/Johnson/Foster at the moment
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
texans out of those choices but theres nothing wrong with Vick, McCoy and Desean/Maclin. i think Detroit even has a great set with Stafford/Megatron/Best. they just gotta keep stafford on his feet long enough to use his weapons.

Neither Stafford nor Best has done anything as of yet. Being a first round pick doesn't mean anything 'til you play like it. That's why I didn't include the Chargers (Ryan Mathews), Panthers (Cam Newton), etc.
Alex / Kendall / Braylon... will be
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:

Kaep/Kendall/Edwards(crabtree)

fixed
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
texans out of those choices but theres nothing wrong with Vick, McCoy and Desean/Maclin. i think Detroit even has a great set with Stafford/Megatron/Best. they just gotta keep stafford on his feet long enough to use his weapons.

Neither Stafford nor Best has done anything as of yet. Being a first round pick doesn't mean anything 'til you play like it. That's why I didn't include the Chargers (Ryan Mathews), Panthers (Cam Newton), etc.
best looked great last year and stafford is good when healthy. if detroit ever gets their line fixed theyre gonna have one of the most dangerous offenses in the nfl. theyve already made huge strides on the defensive side. i can see them being a powerhouse in a year or two with some solid O-Line upgrades.
I'd have to go with Houston. Shuab is pretty good and Andre and arian are top three at their position. Andre is probably #1
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Manning/Addai/Wayne
Lol at Bucs option

Maybe a bit premature but this time next year I assure you they will be up there.
Originally posted by Amir:
Manning/Addai/Wayne

This is probably the best one

Fitzpatrick/Spiller/Whoever at WR.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:

Kaep/Kendall/Edwards(crabtree)

fixed

As a Niner fan, I would be happy with that triplet too
Rivers, Tolbert and Jackson not on the list?
Eagles have the best imo. bucs and steelers shouldnt even be on the list
Originally posted by andes14:
Lol at Bucs option

Who that I didn't list is better than the bucs??

You're talking about a QB that threw for over 4 times as many TD's as INT's as a 22 year old, a back that averaged 5 YPC, and a wideout that had nearly 1000 yards and 11 TD's as a rookie

Off the top of my head, Baltimore, San Diego, Indianapolis, Green Bay, New England, Giants, Philly...
Share 49ersWebzone