There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who has the best QB/RB/WR set of triplets in football?

Who has the best QB/RB/WR set of triplets in football?

Alex/Gore/Braylon

/thread
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Vick/McCoy and Djax off the top of my head
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex/Gore/Braylon

/thread

I personally think Charles is the most talented RB in that list, but Andre Johnson alone makes it the Texans.
i voted texans, out of those choices, no contest
Packers

Rodgers /Grant/Jennings

The Packers would never in a million years trade those three for ANY 3 Houston Texans. Rodgers is far better than Schaub. Therefore the Packer trio is better.
Steelers. Big Rapes has rings. The rest dont.
Lol at Bucs option
Aaron Rodgers and all his WRs.

RBs don't really matter that much anymore.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Lol at Bucs option

Who that I didn't list is better than the bucs??

You're talking about a QB that threw for over 4 times as many TD's as INT's as a 22 year old, a back that averaged 5 YPC, and a wideout that had nearly 1000 yards and 11 TD's as a rookie
[ Edited by andes14 on Aug 20, 2011 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Packers

Rodgers /Grant/Jennings

The Packers would never in a million years trade those three for ANY 3 Houston Texans. Rodgers is far better than Schaub. Therefore the Packer trio is better.

I don't know...Schaub has put up some GAUDY numbers over the last 2 years and Johnson>>>Jennings and Foster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grant

You could almost say the difference between Rodgers and Schaub & the difference between Johnson and Jennings cancel out so Foster is the tiebreaker.
texans out of those choices but theres nothing wrong with Vick, McCoy and Desean/Maclin. i think Detroit even has a great set with Stafford/Megatron/Best. they just gotta keep stafford on his feet long enough to use his weapons.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
i voted texans, out of those choices, no contest

This. Johnson and Foster are arguably Top 3 in their positions and Shaub is not too shabby either
Schaub isn't the best QB, but Foster and Johnson are arguably the best on that list. Turner/White are a pretty decent tandem, too.