LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Ryan Williams is DONE for....forever?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Ruptured Patella Tendon. If anyone here watches the NBA, Greg Oden ruptured his Patella Tendon in a 2009 December game. It's now August 2011 and he has recently been cleared to jog under water. This injury would be bad for a regular football player, but for a Running Back, this injury is likely career ending.
Dude's built like a tank
Originally posted by Ether:
Ruptured Patella Tendon. If anyone here watches the NBA, Greg Oden ruptured his Patella Tendon in a 2009 December game. It's now August 2011 and he has recently been cleared to jog under water. This injury would be bad for a regular football player, but for a Running Back, this injury is likely career ending.

wow, that f**king sucks. Hope that's not the case.
Pathetic that anyone would actually take joy in this. I dont't care if it is the Cardinals. It is a horrible injury for this kid.
dude was just a rookie.

I'd be happier if it was Beanie or Hightower.

Deal with it.
of course I keed.

Damn shame for a guy with high hopes and dreams.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
dude was just a rookie.

Deal with it.

You would be happier if Hightower got hurt. You mean the Tim Hightower that is on the REDSKINS. Do your homework! Deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree with john this s**t is f**king sad. I hope he winds up recovering from it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pathetic that anyone would actually take joy in this. I dont't care if it is the Cardinals. It is a horrible injury for this kid.

+1
Wow, this is terrible. The worst part about it is that it's someone who is a rookie. If this really is a career ending injury, I feel really bad because he never even got a chance to play in a real NFL game or enjoy the experience. I hope he somehow makes a return later on in the future.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
dude was just a rookie.

Deal with it.

You would be happier if Hightower got hurt. You mean the Tim Hightower that is on the REDSKINS. Do your homework! Deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-12 months u guys ... :-/...like I said before ill b back...dont feel bad for me because I dont feel bad for myself

From Williams Twitter account
Originally posted by valrod33:
9-12 months u guys ... :-/...like I said before ill b back...dont feel bad for me because I dont feel bad for myself

From Williams Twitter account
At least he's taking it like a champ. I salute the young man for that. :stupiddenverbroncossalutesmiley:
Cadilac Williams ruptured both his patella's and he hasnt missed a game in 2 years. The kid will eventually be fine
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

+1

Youre both just mad you didnt draft Howling for your FF teams.
Share 49ersWebzone