LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

Steelers vs. Eagles., preseason '11

Shop 49ers game tickets
Steelers are pissed after last weeks game and playing like it. You know if Vick has a bad year, after all the hype, Eagles fans will want to throw Vick into a dog fight.
Vick was playing like Alex Smith
[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Aug 18, 2011 at 7:22 PM ]
Holy crap, what happened to vick? I just took a look at teh box score.

All those weapons and he threw 3 picks? and vince young threw 1?
superior defense
wow if vick lit up the ravens first team, and got destroyed by the steelers first team.. is vick a 1 year wonder? or does the ravens D suck? or is it just preseason and it doesnt matter.
Did you guys notice the three new guys on Philly's D-line had sacks? Babin, Jenkins, and Hargrove.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
wow if vick lit up the ravens first team, and got destroyed by the steelers first team.. is vick a 1 year wonder? or does the ravens D suck? or is it just preseason and it doesnt matter.

i saw all of vick today he consistantly threw into double teams and triple teams poor decision making also his pocket awareness sucks

personally i thought he was a one year wonder no game film hes fast and has big arm combination of success this year with gamefilm we will see a huge decrease ein production especially against teams with good secondary or pass rush
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i saw all of vick today he consistantly threw into double teams and triple teams poor decision making also his pocket awareness sucks

personally i thought he was a one year wonder no game film hes fast and has big arm combination of success this year with gamefilm we will see a huge decrease ein production especially against teams with good secondary or pass rush

It's preseason, doesn't matter. Just like if Alex Smith has a perfect game against Oakland. We all know he still sucks
I'm sure Reid purposely made it difficult to keep the team and fans out of the clouds.

So all those games with the Falcons were just imaginary?

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

It's preseason, doesn't matter. Just like if Alex Smith has a perfect game against Oakland. We all know he still sucks

Share 49ersWebzone