There are 131 users in the forums

Terrell Owens gets called the N-Word.

Shop 49ers game tickets
That guy makes probably 40,000 dollars a year at most.

T.O. makes that in one preseason game.

That dude is a douche.
Originally posted by MILFS:

That dude is a douche.

cus quantifying douchiness by ones salary is not douchy at all
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
obviously there were no other brotha's there or else he would've got popped. T.O. HAS to maintain his cool.

edit: never mind. Puerto Ricans are allowed I believe.

Are puerto ricans considered half african american?

Cause if not then it annoys the heck outta me when they try to talk like they from the ''Hood'' slang

this kind of thinking annoys me the most. There is nothing more racist than a person stating that you have to be a certain race to use a certain slang. Being Hood is more about your natural disposition and environment than it is your skin color
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
obviously there were no other brotha's there or else he would've got popped. T.O. HAS to maintain his cool.

edit: never mind. Puerto Ricans are allowed I believe.

Are puerto ricans considered half african american?

Cause if not then it annoys the heck outta me when they try to talk like they from the ''Hood'' slang

Answer is yes we are african american and spanish so guess your no lnger annoyed my little friend.
Originally posted by danimal:
this kind of thinking annoys me the most. There is nothing more racist than a person stating that you have to be a certain race to use a certain slang. Being Hood is more about your natural disposition and environment than it is your skin color
I was straight EMBARRASSED for the guy as i was watching that video. Who acts like that because they don't get a picture? Dude totally ruined it for everyone there, TO was chill talking to fans and that dude f*cked it all up. I love the girl in the bikini pouting at the end too lol. This reminds me of that cincinnati fan who was worshiping Whitner then ripped him when Whitner came to the niners.
that dude was acting like a hoe! straight upl I've never seen a man scream and yell like that.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
he's lucky.. I'm sure if he wanted to Owens could have made that guy his b***h
That guy makes probably 40,000 dollars a year at most. T.O. made that in one preseason game. That dude is a douche.

fixed
T.O.'s bike is WHACK.

Of course that piece of trash is smoking a cigarette. What a cool guy. He looks like he goes about 160 pounds soaking wet. I would have loved to see TO get off the bike and snap that punk's neck. I guarantee you that dude wouldn't say s**t to TO if they were one on one in the street with no cameras. I hate ghetto pieces of s**t, regardless of ethnicity.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Not trying to sound racial or anything, im just saying, if your puerto rican and come from a LATIN culture then stay that way, i hear all these peeps saying they have cuban dominican italian or whatever, its like ok? really? and to talk like that is even more annoying, specially saying the ''N'' word repeatedly like if your ''African American'' when in reality your LATIN, but idk, just thought i point it out really quick, im not one to offend people in any way so dont you all be thinking im ''racist''
Originally posted by crzy:
Never understood why TO was hated.

Dude has always been a class act off the field. Not one incident off the field.

maybe cuz he was a team cancer, EVERYWHERE he went lol. and that whole workout in the driveway thing was pretty stupid.

That dude is a douche.

lol 40k isnt that bad.

Not trying to sound racial or anything, im just saying, if your puerto rican and come from a LATIN culture then stay that way, i hear all these peeps saying they have cuban dominican italian or whatever, its like ok? really? and to talk like that is even more annoying, specially saying the ''N'' word repeatedly like if your ''African American'' when in reality your LATIN, but idk, just thought i point it out really quick, im not one to offend people in any way so dont you all be thinking im ''racist''

In general, saying n***a/n****r is a low class gesture. To say only one race/culture should say it is a slap in the face to those people in some way. Sounds like you are saying Puerto Ricans are not ghetto enough to say it, let's keep it for just african Americans to say it.
Share 49ersWebzone