There are 234 users in the forums

Eli Manning says he's in the same class as an elite QB as Tom Brady

Shop 49ers game tickets

eli manning's career passer ratings..career of 80.
Oh I misread the thread, I thought he was taking a class with Tom Brady
Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Brees
Peyton Manning
Rivers
Schaub
Matt Ryan
Mike Vick
Jay Cutler

all Qbs I would take over Eli
Well I dont agree with him but he is closer than some will admit. IMO, there a few QBs that are elite like Brady, then there is a class of QBs that are very good. Then a whole bunch of good ones followed by average followed by rentals.

Eli is in the category under the elite ones, but ahead of the bunch of good ones.
Originally posted by dobo:
There are 3 elite QBs.

Manning (the other one)
Brees
Brady

There are others who are capable of flashes of greatness -- even prolonged stretches of it -- but those 3 are in a class of their own.

I would say Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Oh I misread the thread, I thought he was taking a class with Tom Brady

That's like the guy who tells his friends how tough he is. If you are the one saying it, that means no one else is saying it. I'm surprised he didn't think he would jinx himself by saying that. After all, he is "a little -stitious."
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
What is Eli supposed to say? "oh yeah he is better than me by a lot, I am not a consistent QB and at times I get INT happy while Tom Brady is god and I worship the ground he walks on"? Seriously?

lol is that really the only other thing Eli could have said? How about something like: I'm working to be in the class with Tom Brady. And leave it at that because although he may not need to worship the ground Brady walks on, Eli can't hold a shoe to him right now.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'd kill for Eli Manning as our starting QB

Originally posted by crzy:
I'd kill for Eli Manning as our starting QB

This but he aint on Bradys level
No, he really is! Eli is just as good as Peyton too - his Daddy told him so!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

LIKE A BOSS

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Eli's apparently taking a photoshop class with Brady.
Share 49ersWebzone