LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Ian Williams' journey to the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Why couldn't we re-sign Hunter then?

Hunter was on IR, not NFI. Two completely different lists.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Well he's not a niner anymore so might as well move the thread.
Injury prone

Too bad but that's life.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Injury prone

Too bad but that's life.

Well he wasn't getting chump change Anyhoot. Either he's full go and gets a decent salary or we get someone else and he also takes a one year prove it deal with us as well.
I wonder if they're keeping things on the hush hush because he WILL be back one way or another next year.

I'd be such a treat to have Ian and Dorsey full force.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Hunter was on IR, not NFI. Two completely different lists.

Hunter was also able to play before the end of the season. Williams will not be, so no team is going to sign him.

Does anyone know what his injury actually was yet?
Believe and according to rotoworld is ankle surgery.. probably had to clean some ish up and correct anything from previous surgery.

Just crazy a lil cause he played every game last season.

I think he comes back next year and it's icentive heavy.
If Trent is smart, he would pick up a NT in free agency. Somebody like Dontari Poe
http://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/104359-ian-williams-says-desire-return-49ers/

Another fan of Baalke
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Checking his twitter feed it sounds like he's done playing football.
i dont understand why he is holdng bad blood towards the whole organization. It was Baalke & co. that released you. He had it coming after he didnt disclose his injury and signed a long term deal so that by the time we found out, we couldnt replace him. One of the reasons our run game sucked so badly. We could of went out and got Snacks
This dude's mad cause the FO sniffed out his little scam. Dude tried to sign a big contract without disclosing an injury. Come on now...
thats too bad, he could have provided quality depth if his ankle was 100 percent, we need to stop the run , last year we were gashed for big yards in too many games, Baalke didn't sign enough talent to keep us competitive last year , next year I have a feeling we will be much better against the run
Share 49ersWebzone