LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 382 users in the forums

Rookie Qb's of the 2011 draft how are they doing so far?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I thought he played well. Pretty accurate.

8/19

The passes he hit on looked pretty good. Not talking about overall stats. His first game ever in preseason after missing all the offseason work. I thought some of his throws were real impressive. That's all.

oh i see, the passes that he completed looked accurate, and the ones he missed were inaccurate. But the ones he hit were pretty accurate

He showed arm strength and hit a few guys on some rocket throws. That's all you want to see. It's his 1st preseason game... 1st game ever... Do you want him to be perfect?</img></img>

Camscuses.
Originally posted by English:
Camscuses.

definitely.

8/19

The passes he hit on looked pretty good. Not talking about overall stats. His first game ever in preseason after missing all the offseason work. I thought some of his throws were real impressive. That's all.

oh i see, the passes that he completed looked accurate, and the ones he missed were inaccurate. But the ones he hit were pretty accurate

He showed arm strength and hit a few guys on some rocket throws. That's all you want to see. It's his 1st preseason game... 1st game ever... Do you want him to be perfect?</img></img>

Camscuses.

lolz
Originally posted by jreff22:

8/19

He showed arm strength and hit a few guys on some rocket throws. That's all you want to see. It's his 1st preseason game... 1st game ever... Do you want him to be perfect?&lt;/img&gt;&lt;/img&gt;

Camscuses.

lolz

FAIL
watched some of the cam highlights. seems to throw off his back foot a lot
Cam newton tonight... ew. 6/19 so far.. struggling kind of.

Dalton looks like he cleaned up some of his issues. 11/17 1 td.
Share 49ersWebzone