There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Predict the NFL Season

  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,394
AFC East
3. NE
BUF
NYJ
MIA

AFC North
4. BAL
5. CLE
6. PIT
CIN

AFC South
2. HOU
TEN
IND
JAX

AFC West
1. SD
KC
DEN
OAK

NFC East
1. PHI
NYG
DAL
WAS

NFC North
2. GB
DET
MIN
CHI

NFC South
3. NO
5. ATL
6. TB
CAR

NFC West
4. STL
SF
ARI
SEA

Super Bowl
PHI def NE
[ Edited by flow on Sep 10, 2011 at 12:24 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,899
Pats
Jets
Phins
Bills

Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals

Texans
Titans
Colts
Jags

Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders
Broncos

Eagles
Cowboys
Giants
Redskins

Packers
Bears
Vikings
Lions

Saints
Falcons
Bucs
Panthers

Rams
Cards
Niners
Seahawks

SB


Packers over Pats
[ Edited by FL9er on Sep 10, 2011 at 2:14 PM ]
lol at anyone who thinks the Cardinals will win more than 5 games
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
lol at anyone who thinks the Cardinals will win more than 5 games
Until they do it. These aren't last year's Cardinals. I hope they don't win more than 5 games but I have a feeling they will be a big threat this year.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Until they do it. These aren't last year's Cardinals. I hope they don't win more than 5 games but I have a feeling they will be a big threat this year.

they hae the easiest schedule they have rarely any early game and they can easily start the season 4-0
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Until they do it. These aren't last year's Cardinals. I hope they don't win more than 5 games but I have a feeling they will be a big threat this year.


u gotta be kidding me. besides Fitz who do they have on offense? an no Kolb is trash. and dont get me started on their Defense
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Until they do it. These aren't last year's Cardinals. I hope they don't win more than 5 games but I have a feeling they will be a big threat this year.


u gotta be kidding me. besides Fitz who do they have on offense? an no Kolb is trash. and dont get me started on their Defense

Last year they were awful at QB. I think by the end of the season Kolb could be the best QB in the division and they have decent RBs. If Kolb turns out as good as I expect and the defense shows any improvement they will be hard to stop but of course there are a lot of ifs in this equation.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Last year they were awful at QB. I think by the end of the season Kolb could be the best QB in the division and they have decent RBs. If Kolb turns out as good as I expect and the defense shows any improvement they will be hard to stop but of course there are a lot of ifs in this equation.

i stopped there
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Last year they were awful at QB. I think by the end of the season Kolb could be the best QB in the division and they have decent RBs. If Kolb turns out as good as I expect and the defense shows any improvement they will be hard to stop but of course there are a lot of ifs in this equation.

i stopped there
Problems with Beanie and Chester Taylor. They aren't Gore or Steven Jackson but its enough so they wouldn't be completely dependent on the passing game. I must stop here though because defending the Cardinals makes me sick to my stomach
[ Edited by Vasco49er on Sep 10, 2011 at 2:55 PM ]