Niners
Seahawks

SB

Packers over Pats
[ Edited by FL9er on Sep 10, 2011 at 2:14 PM ]
lol at anyone who thinks the Cardinals will win more than 5 games
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
lol at anyone who thinks the Cardinals will win more than 5 games
Until they do it. These aren't last year's Cardinals. I hope they don't win more than 5 games but I have a feeling they will be a big threat this year.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Until they do it. These aren't last year's Cardinals. I hope they don't win more than 5 games but I have a feeling they will be a big threat this year.

they hae the easiest schedule they have rarely any early game and they can easily start the season 4-0

u gotta be kidding me. besides Fitz who do they have on offense? an no Kolb is trash. and dont get me started on their Defense

u gotta be kidding me. besides Fitz who do they have on offense? an no Kolb is trash. and dont get me started on their Defense

Last year they were awful at QB. I think by the end of the season Kolb could be the best QB in the division and they have decent RBs. If Kolb turns out as good as I expect and the defense shows any improvement they will be hard to stop but of course there are a lot of ifs in this equation.
Last year they were awful at QB. I think by the end of the season Kolb could be the best QB in the division and they have decent RBs. If Kolb turns out as good as I expect and the defense shows any improvement they will be hard to stop but of course there are a lot of ifs in this equation.

i stopped there

i stopped there
Problems with Beanie and Chester Taylor. They aren't Gore or Steven Jackson but its enough so they wouldn't be completely dependent on the passing game. I must stop here though because defending the Cardinals makes me sick to my stomach
[ Edited by Vasco49er on Sep 10, 2011 at 2:55 PM ]