There are 155 users in the forums

Tavaris Jackson looks like doo doo (re Seahawks, Week 1)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Racist thread title
WZ is amazing. Here is a guy who is learning a new system and has limited weapons, yet hes doo doo. No pass for Tavaris.

Funny how that works with some people but not others.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Seeing how we play them week 1, I thought this was relevent niner info. He looks really bad and just takes off after 1 sec in the pocket. He can't read the field at all. I'm actually glad he's starting for the seahawks. I hope I don't eat my words for this, but I think we are pretty safe to win week 1 if Jackson starts. Whithurst still may win the job. He seems more of a threat
I second the doo dooo on Turdvaris Jackson. I think the bigger issue is the injury to Russell Okung, if he's out (again) I expect Aldon to have a BIG debut against Tyler Polumbus
tavaris has been in this system his entire career.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
WZ is amazing. Here is a guy who is learning a new system and has limited weapons, yet hes doo doo. No pass for Tavaris.

dont make this another smith thread, its been done to death...
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
its preseason dude, i hope we look like s**t in preseason and then completely own everyone in the regular season. games dont count til september
Yea but I have a feeling that is really how he is gonna play in the regular season too. Have you seen him play any different when he started in Minnesota?

Niners players only! Nobody cares to defend a Seahawk. I hope he smells like doo doo too! No pass for Tavaris here.
No excuses, Tavaris has had the exact same OC the entire time he's been in the nfl. It's a little different than Alex's situation.
[ Edited by firehouse538 on Aug 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
Racist thread title
Should I change the thread to "tavaris Jackson looks like green diharrea after you eat too many green vegetables?"
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
its preseason dude, i hope we look like s**t in preseason and then completely own everyone in the regular season. games dont count til september
Yea but I have a feeling that is really how he is gonna play in the regular season too. Have you seen him play any different when he started in Minnesota?

point is its a new team so it may be different, preseason means nothing because teams never show anything in the preseason. we've been preseason warriors the last couple years and a lot of good came from it right?

Or... Chargers D is really good....... I smell doo doo!
Originally posted by aman49:
Racist thread title
Should I change the thread to "tavaris Jackson looks like green diharrea after you eat too many green vegetables?"
How about black tarry doo doo after you eat too many oreo's the night before?
[ Edited by NinerSquire on Aug 11, 2011 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by firehouse538:
No excuses, Tavaris has had the exact same OC the entire time he's been in the nfl. It's a little different than Alex's situation.

Nobody is talking about Alex!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

I wouldn't say he is learning a new system... Their current offensive coordinator was the Vikings OC from 06-10. So since he was drafted in 2006 he has had ONE coordinator his entire career.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
I wouldn't say he is learning a new system... Their current offensive coordinator was the Vikings OC from 06-10. So since he was drafted in 2006 he has had ONE coordinator his entire career.

still doesn't it make a difference when he has switched teams and has only been there a week?

He looked decent tonight at times but he was holding the ball too long & didn't really have much time.
Share 49ersWebzone