LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

ochcocinco to stay with a fan for the first 2-3 weeks of the season.

Shop 49ers game tickets
but you have to have xbox and an internet connection and he will crash on your couch for a few weeks. say what you will about 85 but this is just cool....

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/6848147/new-england-patriots-chad-ochocinco-live-fan-while
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
but you have to have xbox and an internet connection and he will crash on your couch for a few weeks. say what you will about 85 but this is just cool....

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/6848147/new-england-patriots-chad-ochocinco-live-fan-while

Dude's always been cool. None of the crazy s**t he does harms anybody. You don't hear about him driving drunk or getting into fights at the strip club or anything remotely close to that. I've never understood why people hate on the guy.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dude's always been cool. None of the crazy s**t he does harms anybody. You don't hear about him driving drunk or getting into fights at the strip club or anything remotely close to that. I've never understood why people hate on the guy.

agreed, he is just the class clown of the nfl, no harm at all.

Only person who can get hurt on this one is Ocho. Could see him picking a seemingly normal fan, only to wake up at 2 in the morning, surrounded by candles, looking up at the fan wearing a banana hammock, a leather gimp mask, and holding a jar of vaseline, talking about, "It's time to pay the rent!"

this, one of my favorite players. I wish we would have traded for him.
I thought it was a cool thing. I think he is really going to do it. D Branch laughed about it because he knows Chad wants to do it and discussed it in the locker room.

How cool would it be to have one of your favorite team's star players to live at your house.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Only person who can get hurt on this one is Ocho. Could see him picking a seemingly normal fan, only to wake up at 2 in the morning, surrounded by candles, looking up at the fan wearing a banana hammock, a leather gimp mask, and holding a jar of vaseline, talking about, "It's time to pay the rent!"

lmao
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Did you just reveal your plans to us?
This is old news...it was only reported last week

This x 1000. He's funny and entertaining. One of my favorite non-Niners.

he's awesome.
Originally posted by stonecold590:

thats funny because espn and nfln said it was reported tues.

thats funny because espn and nfln said it was reported tues.

It was reported in the Boston Harrold last friday.
It was reported in the Boston Harrold last friday.

well its new to me one mans trash is another mans treasure.

+1
Share 49ersWebzone