LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

notes from arizona cardinals scrimmage

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/KentSomers/136804

enjoy
seems like they have a weak d line and a weak o line also there secondary looks solid on offense looks other than fitz and heap we have little to worry about but hopefully our pass rush will stop them cant pass if have bad o line and cant run looks like they have had problems with both

of course its just practice but still...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

enjoy
seems like they have a weak d line and a weak o line also there secondary looks solid on offense looks other than fitz and heap we have little to worry about but hopefully our pass rush will stop them cant pass if have bad o line and cant run looks like they have had problems with both

I'm way more worried about the Rams this year
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

enjoy

I'm way more worried about the Rams this year

This
The G.O.A.T says the cardinals are the team of the NFC West to beat this year.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I am a bit worried that the Cardinals will be much improved, and I hear that they are interested in Lee Evans. Granted Jackson in Seattle makes me wonder, but the NFC West as a whole has substantially improved
Originally posted by Paul:
I am a bit worried that the Cardinals will be much improved, and I hear that they are interested in Lee Evans. Granted Jackson in Seattle makes me wonder, but the NFC West as a whole has substantially improved

Our season depends on how well Alex plays. I'm not worried about anybody else. If he plays well, we will win the division.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Can't take away much from a scrimmage this early in TC. There is still so much time for them to improve in areas they may be struggling at now.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Paul:

Our season depends on how well Alex plays. I'm not worried about anybody else. If he plays well, we will win the division.

This. It sounds like Harbaugh is keeping him pretty comfortable, too.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Jerry? he must be on dope
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I still see no pass rush and no oline, all that other shiny stuff means nothing. Plus everyone overlooks Kolb has been in WCO his whole career amd it's what he's suited for. AZ doesn't run a WCO. I see this team as dissapointing, but then 7-0 can win this division.

Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Jerry? he must be on dope
He's a Fitz homer because hes helped Fitz work out in the offseason or some BS like that
Share 49ersWebzone