LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Is it me or do the HOF bust never look like the players?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I don't know... but rarely do I ever think the bust look very much like the player they are trying to portray.
Originally posted by Chief:
I don't know... but rarely do I ever think the bust look very much like the player they are trying to portray.

Sharpes was the only one that I thought really looked liek him from last night, Deion didnt look ANYTHING like his bust.
Deions was one of the ugliest i think i have ever seen
The best way to look at the busts is not on TV but looking at them in Canton at the Hall. They look real accurate there. It's the distorting affect of 2D television and how light plays different off of human flesh versus bronze.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

Sharpes was the only one that I thought really looked liek him from last night, Deion didnt look ANYTHING like his bust.

Was Sharpes a bust of a horse face?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

Was Sharpes a bust of a horse face?

elway
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

some looked spot on others looked a little off think it just depends on how the artist dude is doing that day
primetimes looked pretty close when he put the bandana on.
they should leave the bandana on it.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

some looked spot on others looked a little off think it just depends on how the artist dude is doing that day

Ok, I stand corrected, that one is pretty one point!

I've always thought that most of them look pretty close, but when I saw Deion's I was like WTF? His was pretty bad.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

WTF....it does look more like Aikman then Deion....
Share 49ersWebzone