LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Cowboys get a special guest at practice!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Anyone else hear Jim Rome going on about this on JRIB? I was laughing so hard in my car that people were staring at me.

you just admitted that you watch jim rome is burning...

that's embarrassing lol

Honestly he's better than some of the so called "experts" on ESPN. I used to hate his radio show but I think he's tolerable on his TV show. Don't watch him that much but IMO he's better than some of the crap 'analysts I have to watch on ESPN and the other stations.

Who? Jim or Pee Wee? I'd take Pee Wee; at least he never got his azz beat by Jim "Chrissy" Everett.

Everett is like 6'6 220. something like that. Way bigger than Rome. I give Rome props for calling out Everett like he did.

Everett did not even beat up at all, just over turned the table and shoved rome. No azz beating.
Anyone else hear Jim Rome going on about this on JRIB? I was laughing so hard in my car that people were staring at me.

that's embarrassing lol

Honestly he's better than some of the so called "experts" on ESPN. I used to hate his radio show but I think he's tolerable on his TV show. Don't watch him that much but IMO he's better than some of the crap 'analysts I have to watch on ESPN and the other stations.

Who? Jim or Pee Wee? I'd take Pee Wee; at least he never got his azz beat by Jim "Chrissy" Everett.

Everett is like 6'6 220. something like that. Way bigger than Rome. I give Rome props for calling out Everett like he did.

Everett did not even beat up at all, just over turned the table and shoved rome. No azz beating.

Commercial break?

that's embarrassing lol

Commercial break?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

the link

that's embarrassing lol

Commercial break?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

the link

Clip seems inconclusive...
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
mike and mike > Jim rome

this, but rome is better than listening to the local redskins homers in my area.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
mike and mike > Jim rome

this, but rome is better than listening to the local redskins homers in my area.

Rome...

...still sucks...

...and...

...he runs jokes...

...into the ground.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

i wish I could , I live in dallas and Rome is not on here, mostly cause he speaks the truth on the cowpukes. Got to love Rome

Video here...
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4681555/jim-rome-rants-about-pee-wees-adventure

thanks for the link. it was on Rome is burning. and I have no problem with Rome. He is good. West Coast guy and like one of the sports personalities that talks about west coast teams.

On the radio show he went on about pee wee a lot longer. He'd say something and then throw in pee wee audio clips. Kept throwing in his laugh after he'd say something and I know you are but what am I, thats my name dont wear it out, and the best one "I dont make monkeys, I just train them!"
Dumb
Was he there to see Dez drop his pants again?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
mike and mike > Jim rome

Rome...

...still sucks...

...and...

...he runs jokes...

...into the ground.

lol. exactly.

Large Marge sent him....
Share 49ersWebzone