LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

Great scene from the Deion Sanders special on NFLN

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is so bittersweet to watch as he was so great for one season as a Niner and one of my most hated players ever all the other years he played, but I have really enjoyed watching it regardless.

Anyways, one great scene shows Deion on the Sideline, while the 49ers offense is on the field, chatting and laughing with Rice and Young.

The main point being that the Niners were leading by so much that Young and Rice were just chilling on the bench while the offense was closing out the game.

Man I miss that...

Made for some boring games being up 20 points at the half, but I think I would trade if for last year's exciting rollercoaster!!
there is nothing boring about being up by 20. ever.
Man I was like 9 when Dion played for the Niners... I had the home jersey with shadowbox letters, snap back cap and a starter. That 94 team got me into football, as a fan and player. The only thing that could top 94 for me is if Alex wins a super bowl.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

if I could double bold & underline that, I would.

How could it be boring wtf
That scene sounds boring tbh...
What if Alex won us a super bowl....
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

if I could double bold & underline that, I would.

How could it be boring wtf

Fo sure bros.. Heck I'll take 28 up! Good ol days, indeed! Things are looking up now though, gonna be an interesting season no doubt.
GO NINERS!
Originally posted by comeatmebrah:

It was about 10 seconds long and it was more the indication of what was happening than some sort of exciting action scene that made it stand out.

Sorry I wasn't talking about an action scene from Transformers to really get you goin
good n plenty
Originally posted by bigmur49:

It was about 10 seconds long and it was more the indication of what was happening than some sort of exciting action scene that made it stand out.

Sorry I wasn't talking about an action scene from Transformers to really get you goin

LOL!

Originally posted by bigmur49:

Not really into action movies like those. I prefer TV shows like Glee, Secret Life and Pretty Little Liars. #13yroldgirlswag

fact
Share 49ersWebzone