LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

rosenhaus heading to SF (via Maiocco)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Tell Rosenhaus that if he can get Goldson at 3-4 million/year then Gore can have his extension

No doubt.
Drew Better Get His sucking lips ready he's about to meet Jim and Balke... Two men that have become one.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Drew Better Get His sucking lips ready he's about to meet Jim and Balke... Two men that have become one.

LOL
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Tell Rosenhaus that if he can get Goldson at 3-4 million/year then Gore can have his extension
From F to C? Please. This would make it a solid B+.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Does he rep B. Edwards as well?
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I find neither of those things exciting.

Same here. Goldson is a big "meh" from me, if we sign him it better not be for a s**t ton of money, and we should wait and see what the young RB's have to offer before signing Gore to an extension.

I'm sure hunter and dixon won't be as good as him, in which case we give him the extension some time during the season. But say he gets hurt again and one of dixon/hunter emerge as a top rb...
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
"Pay the man!" (Gore)

Yep. Not only does this take care of a loyal and amazing football player, but it shows other players if they choose to play in SF they will be taken care of.
Originally posted by b9er37:
"Pay the man!" (Gore)

Yep. Not only does this take care of a loyal and amazing football player, but it shows other players if they choose to play in SF they will be taken care of.

Good point. For outside free agents as well as our own. If Rogers has a good year with us for example, and we want to keep him around, then re-signing Gore sends the right kinda message

Originally posted by b9er37:
"Pay the man!" (Gore)

Agreed
Curry Power

Paarag is the money/ contracts guy

Baalke isnt gonna be doing anything
this is mainly for Gore I don't think Rosenhaus represents Goldson
Originally posted by GEEK:
Does he rep B. Edwards as well?

He does . . .
  • fly15
  • Veteran
we need MC hammer
Share 49ersWebzone