Nate Robinson wants to play for Seahawks

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who?

Don't watch too much nba eh?
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by kray28:
Kobe might consider suiting up for his Eagles too....I know he's talked about it before.

Laker fans would have a heart attack though.

What the hell kinda football player has a 6'6" 200 pound frame? He would get snapped in half on his first play.

Lebron has a small chance to pull it off but Kobe not a chance.
Kobe would make a great Punter
Nate robinson is like 5'7 right ? brings back memories of Darnell Walker and Mark McMillian. Super short corners that played for us, lol.
Originally posted by kray28:
Kobe might consider suiting up for his Eagles too....I know he's talked about it before.

Laker fans would have a heart attack though.

Kobe makes Todd Pinkston look buff.
Lebron to the Dolphins lol
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Lebron to the Dolphins lol

It was a joke. I don't doubt that Nate would have shown up to camp though. Will Ferrell has been there, Rob Riggle was out there last year for a practice. Its just something that Pete Carroll does.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
It was a joke. I don't doubt that Nate would have shown up to camp though. Will Ferrell has been there, Rob Riggle was out there last year for a practice. Its just something that Pete Carroll does.

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

lol. Hey man.

Share 49ersWebzone