LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

eagles made an offer to moss

Shop 49ers game tickets
wow they just cant leave any good fa alone.
i think moss will unretire and sign with them. wow their only weakness is safeties now and lbs
ian rapport on twitter
f**k the Eagles!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k the Eagles!
Cheeser team.
eagles=redskins
if they sign moss, you might as well skip on Madden Online this year lol

Vick,Moss, Nnahmdi, wtf
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Eagles are the new Heat. It would be funny if things ended for them in a similar fashion as it did with the Heat.

On paper, they are better than most All-Madden teams, right now.

But this is reality, not a video game....an NFL where just 1-2 key injuries could tank the rest of the team with it.
Great if Moss signs we're gonna have a press conference, with 65,000 fans in attendance at Lincoln Financial Field

Asomugha: "Not gonna win one, not two, not three, etc..."
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Vick goes down and that team will turn to s**t.
Originally posted by boast:

No. I don't think Vick is going to have the same type of year as he had last year. He was average until last year. It is one of those things where once teams adjust to what he is doing (and we saw that late in the year) we will see how he does. He has struggled in this aspect.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by boast:

No. I don't think Vick is going to have the same type of year as he had last year. He was average until last year. It is one of those things where once teams adjust to what he is doing (and we saw that late in the year) we will see how he does. He has struggled in this aspect.

this,
plus you can count on him missing a game or two to injury
  • Paul
  • Veteran
if you think about it the Eagles aren't spending crazy cash a la the Redskins or anything. They signed Asomugha to a decent contract, Ronnie Brown to a 1 year 1 million.. nothing real out of the ordinary, I doubt they were even going to break the bank on Moss either. Stop overeacting
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k the Eagles!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The Eagles are going all or nothing trying to be the Yankees/Heat of football. They'll realize soon enough it just doesn't work that way. You can't buy a Super Bowl team.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k the Eagles!
Share 49ersWebzone