There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Braylon Edwards seems to have a drinking problem

Who cares? He would instantly improve our offense. Lets sign him!
NY post reported that The Jets are not going to sign Braylon.

Looks like the Smith over Braylon pick turned out pretty good in the long run.

Best player in the 1st round was Ware and Rodgers
Flush him down the bowl w/ his entourage.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
NY post reported that The Jets are not going to sign Braylon.

Looks like the Smith over Braylon pick turned out pretty good in the long run.

Best player in the 1st round was Ware and Rodgers

In general, just a really bad draft class at the top. Smith has turned out better than most all things considered and looks to still be improving.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Braylon Edwards is going to sign a. 1 year deal with Seattle.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Braylon Edwards is going to sign a. 1 year deal with Seattle.

Him and McClueless will be shutting down the bars.
It could be much worse - the lush could still be on our team.
Well he's Seattles problem now!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i am afraid he will give away all of our secrets
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Originally posted by susweel:

Don't buy it, waiting on Schlefter to report it, then I will buy it.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Not scared, from what I remember, one of the biggest issues with Braylon (more than his work ethic issues with health and wellness training) was that he had extreme issues keeping up with the playbook (more than even most of the rookies), and all he had with him was a 'vanilla' post-lockout season playbook. -We're going into year two, bigger, meaner playbook with tons of depth (not relying upon every trick play to mask the problems).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Not scared, from what I remember, one of the biggest issues with Braylon (more than his work ethic issues with health and wellness training) was that he had extreme issues keeping up with the playbook (more than even most of the rookies), and all he had with him was a 'vanilla' post-lockout season playbook. -We're going into year two, bigger, meaner playbook with tons of depth (not relying upon every trick play to mask the problems).

ya but Mike Williams improved and uh...........oh ya.....................................