There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Braylon Edwards seems to have a drinking problem

Report: Braylon Edwards entourage involved in fight at Michigan bar

Braylon Edwards may be the top free agent wide receiver still on the market, but with the way things are going, the disgruntled former Jet is not helping his chances of landing a big contract with a new team.

Last week Edwards avoided jail time for his drunk driving arrest in New York City in September, and in June he crashed his 2011 Audi on Detroit’s Belle Isle at 3:40 a.m.

Now Edwards is alleged to have been on hand at South Bar in Birmingham, Mich., when two members of his entourage got in a scuffle with employees.


According to a report on myFOXdetroit.com, The two individuals were arrested and one club staffer was reportedly cut with a kitchen knife, requiring 14 stitches.

Birmingham police apparently had no interaction with Edwards, however, a couple tweets trickled out of Edwards’ Twitter account around the time of the incident that indicate the wide receiver may have been near the incident.

Edwards reportedly tweeted “Dam. Get ya knuckles ready” and then “Don’t fight if. You don’t know how.”

Naturally Edwards deleted the tweets soon after and followed up with the old “my account got hacked” excuse.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/report-braylon-edwards-entourage-involved-in-fight-at-michigan-bar/2011/08/02/gIQA61XopI_blog.html
Sign this drunkard
Maybe thats why he drops all those passes, he is always drunk...
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe thats why he drops all those passes, he is always drunk...

Joe Namath approves this message
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Report: Braylon Edwards entourage involved in fight at Michigan bar

Braylon Edwards may be the top free agent wide receiver still on the market, but with the way things are going, the disgruntled former Jet is not helping his chances of landing a big contract with a new team.

Last week Edwards avoided jail time for his drunk driving arrest in New York City in September, and in June he crashed his 2011 Audi on Detroit’s Belle Isle at 3:40 a.m.

Now Edwards is alleged to have been on hand at South Bar in Birmingham, Mich., when two members of his entourage got in a scuffle with employees.


According to a report on myFOXdetroit.com, The two individuals were arrested and one club staffer was reportedly cut with a kitchen knife, requiring 14 stitches.

Birmingham police apparently had no interaction with Edwards, however, a couple tweets trickled out of Edwards’ Twitter account around the time of the incident that indicate the wide receiver may have been near the incident.

Edwards reportedly tweeted “Dam. Get ya knuckles ready” and then “Don’t fight if. You don’t know how.”

Naturally Edwards deleted the tweets soon after and followed up with the old “my account got hacked” excuse.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/report-braylon-edwards-entourage-involved-in-fight-at-michigan-bar/2011/08/02/gIQA61XopI_blog.html

Sure it was.

It could be worse.

Edwards could have been tazed and placed in leather restraints a la Antonio Bryant.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Don't we all?
quote=global_nomad]
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe thats why he drops all those passes, he is always drunk...

Joe Namath approves this message
Originally posted by CrownJP:
quote=global_nomad]
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe thats why he drops all those passes, he is always drunk...

Joe Namath approves this message


And just wants to kiss you.

He doesn't care if you're strug.a.ling.
Steve Smith is a better FA than this drunk
Why are professional athletes often such complete losers?
nothing like a good drunk tweet every now and then.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Why are professional athletes often such complete losers?

money + fame + immaturity = fail (most of the time.)
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Steve Smith is a better FA than this drunk

Sign em both!
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,332
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Sign this drunkard

Sorry, McCloughan is no longer the GM.