There are 202 users in the forums

1st and 10

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
These guys had the topic of who is the best WR of alltime, Rob Parker picked Randy Moss, Hugh Douglas picked Terrell Owens and Skip Bayless had a homer pick of Michael Irvin and said Jerry Rice has the stats but played on a system offense with Montana and Young as QB's........................I wanted to reach through the tv and strangle all 3 of them.
It was a two way street, do they not think Jerry Rice didn't contribute to their status as legends also?
The fact that they even ask the question shows they don't know wtf they're talking about.
LMAO
over all ESPN has lost it's mind...if it ain't east coast then it don't matter.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Jerry Rice is the GOAT among NFL Players. Jerry made everybody else great.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
These guys had the topic of who is the best WR of alltime, Rob Parker picked Randy Moss, Hugh Douglas picked Terrell Owens and Skip Bayless had a homer pick of Michael Irvin and said Jerry Rice has the stats but played on a system offense with Montana and Young as QB's........................I wanted to reach through the tv and strangle all 3 of them.

These guys are full of s**t. Rice went to the Raiders and still put up numbers.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Those three guys forgot to get vaccinated for the stupid virus.
yep i saw this on espn too. im really not surprised anymore by what people say on tv. a lot of is is just straight shock value in my opinion. Jerry Rice was just named the #1 Greatest player in NFL history, so that's all you really need to know.
Share 49ersWebzone