LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Teams you hate/love to play

Shop 49ers game tickets
our schedule this year is rough
Don't like playing Giants, recent years we've played them alot, and had no success. The game at the Meadowlands a few years back when Dilfer was in at QB sticks out as one of many recent bad 49ers memories .
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
our schedule this year is rough

I still can't decide whether this schedule is 'tough'. It looks tough on paper at first, but if you look closer at each team, I think its not so bad.

Seahawks-We know that we will most likely win one at home, lose one at their house. One win, one loss.
Tards- I don't care who they have, we know how to beat the Cards whenever we need to. Two wins.
Rams-This team is gonna be a pain in the ass. I predict two pretty tough games, but we edge one out just because we always do well against NFC West. One win, one loss.
Cowboys- This one is gonna be tough, once again. Tony Romo owns us, but now he doesn't have as many weapons and is coming off an injury. Their defense sucks, win.
@Bengals- No QB, no receivers, and two of our outcasts, lol. Throw it deep and attack Nate all day, take advantage of Manny's ineffectiveness in pass rushing, win.
@Eagles- No chance here. I'm sure well make it entertaining, but we won't win, Their defense will completely own our young offense and Vick and the rest will burn us, loss.
Buccaneers- I know we'll be at home, but I still remember last years game. It was my first niner regular season game ever We got shut out, but I think our coaching this year puts us over the top, win.
@Lions -Lions will be a much better team this year, and will have a huge crowd. I hate to say that I think we will lose to the Lions, but it will be tough. This is the game where our pass offense will have to take over. I think Alex will succeed and co will succeed, but the defense and mostly the secondary will cost us the game, loss.
Browns- At home, against a team with a young QB with no receivers and a shaky defense. Win.
@Redskins- We beat them a few years ago with Hill, and they don't even have a QB. Their defense will also be shaky, win.
Giants- I know we will be at home, but the Giants big power blocking o-line and running backs always bruise their way to victory against us in the recent past. Eli can also pick us apart especially in play action, loss.
@Ravens- This will be one of the most exciting games of the season. Thursday Night football, sibling vs sibling, first time in NFL history. It will be a good one and fun to watch, but John Harbaugh's coaching experience and superior personnel will make this a loss.
Steelers- This one will also be a fun one, I really want to go to this MNF game. Theres still not much of a chance that we have against this team with excellent coaching and that 3-4 defense. We can expect Big Ben to pick us apart that day too, loss.

I know that these predictions don't mean anything, but I really analyzed each game to myself, and the overall record comes out to be: 9-7

that should be enough to win the division

Well see . I'm just excited to see a well coached Niner team playing to their full potential.
steelers, ravens, giants, bucs, lions, and eagles are the teams i'm worried about ^^^

i know are team isn't in any position to win, but the rest of the teams are meh

[ Edited by YungAce on Aug 1, 2011 at 23:44:33 ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
steelers, ravens, giants, bucs, lions, and eagles are the teams i'm worried about ^^^

I'm worried about the same teams as you are, except the Bucs.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'm worried about the same teams as you are, except the Bucs.

honestly, i wasn't worried about them at first until i read that they shut us out last year. i completely forgot about that... i'm worried lol
i like football
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I just hate the Braves and Timberwolves.
Originally posted by Amir:
I just hate the Braves and Timberwolves.

[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 2, 2011 at 07:29:06 ]
Share 49ersWebzone