LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Randy Moss to retire

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's not done. He'll jump on with a contender the first chance he gets. Probably as soon as a team suffers an injury to one of their starters.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Most talented WR I've ever seen play the game. If he put half the effort in that Jerry did, he'd own every record there is.

Doesn't that mean he's better than Rice?

No, Just because you have more Talent doesn't mean you're better than someone else

Now if only Crabtree would learn this...
The NFL's Dennis Rodman. Farewell.
Good riddance, douche-bag!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Aug 1, 2011 at 10:30:13 ]
Baalke asleep at the wheel again. My goodness will the incompetence never cease. Can't even keep a prima donna like Moss from taking the Yorks money . . .

#Sarcasm
"i'd rather retire at 34 than play with the 49ers" lol
When the last option for a FA player is the 49ers. They would rather retire.

Wow, LOL!
No thanks, he'll just bash our food
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
When the last option for a FA player is the 49ers. They would rather retire.

Wow, LOL!

No mention of the niners interest in Moss, your post makes no sense
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Jerry Rices records is safe.

Yup

Originally posted by susweel:

Yup

So basically the only reason anyone considers Rice the GOAT is because Moss decided not to shatter all of his records. I guess it's like Barry vs. Emmitt. Barry was clearly more talented and, for all intents and purposes, better. He just didn't put up the stats that Emmitt did.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yup

So basically the only reason anyone considers Rice the GOAT is because Moss decided not to shatter all of his records. I guess it's like Barry vs. Emmitt. Barry was clearly more talented and, for all intents and purposes, better. He just didn't put up the stats that Emmitt did.

No Moss played during the era where passing is easier so he had a chance at the records but JR is always the GOAT.
He'll go down as the player who could have had it all.......but didnt have his head on stright.....still, one of the best players to play the game.....gonna miss watching him play......

Yup

Uh, no. Everyone considers Rice better because he showed up and won on the biggest stage, was clutch, and worked harder than any other man. If you had a must win game, who'd you go with? Talent =/=better
Share 49ersWebzone