LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Randy Moss to retire

Shop 49ers game tickets
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Filed to ESPN: Future Hall-of-Fame wide receiver Randy Moss has decided to retire rather than continue playing, agent Joel Segal said.
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Filed to ESPN: Future Hall-of-Fame wide receiver Randy Moss has decided to retire rather than continue playing, agent Joel Segal said.
AdamSchefter Filed to ESPN: Future Hall-of-Fame wide receiver Randy Moss has decided to retire rather than continue playing, agent Joel Segal said.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Jerry Rices records is safe.
Most talented WR I've ever seen play the game. If he put half the effort in that Jerry did, he'd own every record there is.
WELL.........BYE
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Most talented WR I've ever seen play the game. If he put half the effort in that Jerry did, he'd own every record there is.

Sad isn't it.

These guys don't give a s**t about how great they can be if they just keep their heads right.
oops , already a randy moss thread, can you lock this up
dang would of liked to see him play at least another1 or 2 seasons

TALENT SOMETIMES UNDERWHELMS MOTIVATION

If this guy had the Jerry Rice mentality, the records would be broken.
b***hen

Doesn't that mean he's better than Rice?
Originally posted by area49:

Doesn't that mean he's better than Rice?

No, Just because you have more Talent doesn't mean you're better than someone else
This will make it easy for Owens to be the 2nd best WR all time. He already holds the place at the top of the charts (behind Rice) for virtually every statistical category. He only need 25 receptions to move into 2nd all time, and is currently tied for 2nd all time in TD receptions with Moss, with 153 I believe.
Share 49ersWebzone