There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Randy Moss to retire

We need someone that can go deep and he'll be a bargain with Plexiglass signing with the jets. Crabtree is out so go get MOSS!
Wouldn't that be wild if, after spending his career alongside T.O. chasing Jerry Rice's records, that he came to San Francisco and finally won his Super Bowl ring wearing red and gold?
i wouldnt mind. harbaugh would use him correctly. problem is that he doesnt give a s**t about run blocking. im guessing if he act outs the niners would have no problem releasing him in seconds.
Can he GM?
Moss isn't worth the $ that he would command, or the internal problems he would cause, not to mention the way he can verbally disrupt team harmony at any given time during any given media session. He is selfish and a loose cannon. We don't need some jerk who only plays when he wants to and has very little respect for others, whether it be his coaches, management, or the catering services.

At this point in his career he could only do more harm to our young team than any good he might bring. It would be a waste of time and yet another source of frustration.
Wouldnt mind, but Id rather have TO back.
I always said no when Moss' name came up, but now, we could really use him and i wouldn't mind signing him for 1 year vet minimum.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Wouldn't that be wild if, after spending his career alongside T.O. chasing Jerry Rice's records, that he came to San Francisco and finally won his Super Bowl ring wearing red and gold?

and as ALEX SMITH AS OUR QB...that would be terrific but chances are he signs with a real contender :/
oh so we're now in the mix for Randy Moss

wouldnt that be crazy if the Redskins played the Cardinals in the Super Bowl
Originally posted by redrathman:

Id say that I have a better chance of being gang raped by a secret society of ninja hedgehogs than we do of winning a super bowl.

Now you're tracking with me!!

That would make history.