LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

why haven't we traded for josh johnson yet?

Shop 49ers game tickets
since it's apparent we aren't interested in any of the other FA QB's, why haven't we traded for this guy yet? he has no future in tampa, he's familiar with harbaugh and he would be cheap (trade and contract #'s)
You felt the need to start a new thread?
cause were not going to! wth is up with people talking about that guy, he's no good.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
because we have Smith, CK, and now that guy from Oregon. I think after the draft is sealed Johnson's fate that he's going to stay with TB
massoli is going to play RB for us, not QB. and he's not even going to make the final 53 anyways. maybe PS.

josh johnson isn't exactly mike vick (yes, i compare the 2 because they are both black) but we can't just hand alex smith the job again. he needs to earn it like he did against JTO
Originally posted by frenchmov:
massoli is going to play RB for us, not QB. and he's not even going to make the final 53 anyways. maybe PS.

josh johnson isn't exactly mike vick (yes, i compare the 2 because they are both black) but we can't just hand alex smith the job again. he needs to earn it like he did against JTO

Report i shall said he was taking snaps under center!
I think the team wants to save a draft pick and sign him as a free agent next offseason.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Report i shall said he was taking snaps under center!

Only cause Smith isnt allowed to practice yet.I say F all these guys and let Harbaugh be QB
because we arent interested in him
we're tanking the season.

because his risk isn't worth the draft pick.
Share 49ersWebzone