Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I love, hate and envy the patriots all at the same time... I dont know how the f**k they do it but they some how just do everything right.... besides the cheating part of course.

IMO, they're better than the 49ers were in the 80's and 90's.

Also Ochocinco wow great move Pats! One of the top 3 WRs in the league! Wait a sec just one moment....

hold on...

okay I'm being told it is no longer 2005 it is 2011 and ochocinco is a washed up no talent bum... have fun pats!

People said the same about Corey Dillon....then he went to the Pats and helped them win a SB.

TBC had 4 sacks in 2 years for us...15 the last 2 years for New England.

Ocho will be doing just fine in New England. He'll prove he is not washed up and can still perform.

People laughed at them when they reaquired Branch, and all the sudden it was 2004 all over again.

Exactly.
I just realized Ocho is now in same division as Vontae and pretty soon Nnamdi... 2 guys he called out in that video and said "F**k you" to lol.

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 29, 2011 at 08:32:30 ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I love, hate and envy the patriots all at the same time... I dont know how the f**k they do it but they some how just do everything right.... besides the cheating part of course.

IMO, they're better than the 49ers were in the 80's and 90's.

Also Ochocinco wow great move Pats! One of the top 3 WRs in the league! Wait a sec just one moment....

hold on...

okay I'm being told it is no longer 2005 it is 2011 and ochocinco is a washed up no talent bum... have fun pats!

People said the same about Corey Dillon....then he went to the Pats and helped them win a SB.

TBC had 4 sacks in 2 years for us...15 the last 2 years for New England.

Ocho will be doing just fine in New England. He'll prove he is not washed up and can still perform.

People laughed at them when they reaquired Branch, and all the sudden it was 2004 all over again.

Exactly.

Yep. I see at least two, maybe three more rings for Brady in the near future. Maybe even a threepeat.
I can see Chad having big big numbers. Maybe bigger than Moses single season numbers at the Pats. Well that would be one of Chads goals.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I can see Chad having big big numbers. Maybe bigger than Moses single season numbers at the Pats. Well that would be one of Chads goals.

So, then, that would be two NE WR's better than Rice?
chad johnson sucks
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I wonder how much TE Arron Hernandez wants for his #85.

i'd make that muthaf**ka PAY! couple mil would do.

Looks like Hernandez gave #85 to Ocho for free. He said it was a "welcome to the team" gesture.
why
I think Chad has fallen of the radar in New England not bcuz he cant ball anymore its cuz the system that Billicheck runs is 2 complicated for him if the Pats cut him soon maybe we should take bring him in for a work out since Brandon Lloyd went to St. Louis what u guys think?

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I think Chad has fallen of the radar in New England not bcuz he cant ball anymore its cuz the system that Billicheck runs is 2 complicated for him if the Pats cut him soon maybe we should take bring him in for a work out since Brandon Lloyd went to St. Louis what u guys think?

Well if he were to get cut I think we might interested since we were one of the teams that tried trading for him. If Braylon comes back healthy we have no need for h im
Originally posted by valrod33:

Well if he were to get cut I think we might interested since we were one of the teams that tried trading for him. If Braylon comes back healthy we have no need for h im

i know Braylon is coming soon but can we really afford 2 have another receiver like Crabs get hurt n have Edwards & Ginn as your #2? i dont trust Ginn as a number 2 guys i would rather have Chad........Ginn is only good on special teams
Chad is slow enough to be a wr for the 49ers, maybe we will trade for him.
Originally posted by valrod33:

i know Braylon is coming soon but can we really afford 2 have another receiver like Crabs get hurt n have Edwards & Ginn as your #2? i dont trust Ginn as a number 2 guys i would rather have Chad........Ginn is only good on special teams

Yeah we need another receiver badly.
could be cut and pick him up for cheap. We Shall see.
Share 49ersWebzone