LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco traded to New England

Shop 49ers game tickets
Are you f**king serious?

How is it these guys constantly pick up these guys but we never make a move like this? I mean, if they are looking for draft picks ours have to have more value than the Patriots since they will be higher.
Brady and Cj hmmmmm
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Ochocinco dealt to the Pats and agrees to 3 year deal with New England, according to source with knowledge of the situation
45 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Fantasy pick up!

[ Edited by ninertico on Jul 28, 2011 at 14:51:32 ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Are you f**king serious?

How is it these guys constantly pick up these guys but we never make a move like this? I mean, if they are looking for draft picks ours have to have more value than the Patriots since they will be higher.

dumbest question ever asked
So frustrating.

But hey...let's keep adding depth and building through the draft for another 5 years and HOPE all these guys pan out.

[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Jul 28, 2011 at 14:54:35 ]
Very frustrating.
HOLY s**t
Apparently we tried to go after him. I take back some of the negative things I said about our lack of aggressiveness.

At the end of the day though...we didn't sign him. But kudos for trying at least.
I wonder how much TE Arron Hernandez wants for his #85.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I wonder how much TE Arron Hernandez wants for his #85.

i'd make that muthaf**ka PAY! couple mil would do.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Apparently we tried to go after him. I take back some of the negative things I said about our lack of aggressiveness.

At the end of the day though...we didn't sign him. But kudos for trying at least.

I like that we were quiet about it. No need for a 100 page thread about him and then getting mad at the FO when he decides to go elsewhere.
Johnson has lost a step. He certainly isn't Randy Moss, so I wouldn't get too excited about him.

BTW... when was the last time the Patriots won the Super Bowl? I wouldn't be too quick to jump on their wagon.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jul 28, 2011 at 15:01:10 ]
Patriots are insane! Making good moves!
I f**king hate the patriots.
Share 49ersWebzone