LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Stupid Redskins

Shop 49ers game tickets
The title of this thread made me lol, anyone who isnt a football fan would find this incredibly racist
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
I live 10 mins from DC so all I hear about is the Skins. I don't know why the fans bother even showing up anymore to the games. The Skins have made so many bad moves the past 10 years, yet the stadium is always filled (90K).

It's just a die hard fanbase. I grew up less than two hours from DC and spent about 10 years in the DC/NoVa area for college and beyond, so I know how nuts it is there.

And it always has been.

Even with the Caps becoming an elite team, a MLB team in town now or even when the Wizards had some buzz for a half a second, nothing in that town matters but the Redskins. No matter how awful they are, no matter what else is going on, and even if they have to go to Maryland for the games.

Yeah, I know the fanbase is die hard. Snyder is a effin genius. He signs 1-2 big names a year and gets the fanbase excited for the team. Last year, Shanahan and McNabb. The year before, Fat Albert. He only cares about making money and the Skins is the perfect team to do that with, win or lose.

Hey Texas, you should def come out to DC when the niners are in town. I'll try to set up a tailgate.

Me and poster cwilson will be there.

Kool. Rubberneck and I will be there too since we're in the area. As we get closer, we'll set up a place to tailgate. I'll get a bunch of people I know to come out too. They're skins fans though

That will work. Yeah my girl, barber, and my pops are going and they are all skins fans. Was trying to go to the Ravens game as well. But just not sure I want to spend thanksgiving tailgating.

I am doing the Ravens game as well. Got too.
Ima be @ FedEx field on November 6th CANT WAIT!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I live 10 mins from DC so all I hear about is the Skins. I don't know why the fans bother even showing up anymore to the games. The Skins have made so many bad moves the past 10 years, yet the stadium is always filled (90K).

It's just a die hard fanbase. I grew up less than two hours from DC and spent about 10 years in the DC/NoVa area for college and beyond, so I know how nuts it is there.

And it always has been.

Even with the Caps becoming an elite team, a MLB team in town now or even when the Wizards had some buzz for a half a second, nothing in that town matters but the Redskins. No matter how awful they are, no matter what else is going on, and even if they have to go to Maryland for the games.

Yeah, I know the fanbase is die hard. Snyder is a effin genius. He signs 1-2 big names a year and gets the fanbase excited for the team. Last year, Shanahan and McNabb. The year before, Fat Albert. He only cares about making money and the Skins is the perfect team to do that with, win or lose.

Hey Texas, you should def come out to DC when the niners are in town. I'll try to set up a tailgate.

Kool. Rubberneck and I will be there too since we're in the area. As we get closer, we'll set up a place to tailgate. I'll get a bunch of people I know to come out too. They're skins fans though

That will work. Yeah my girl, barber, and my pops are going and they are all skins fans. Was trying to go to the Ravens game as well. But just not sure I want to spend thanksgiving tailgating.

I am doing the Ravens game as well. Got too.

Same. Eat like a mofo so my body can absorb all the alcohol that day/night.
Originally posted by valrod33:

lulz
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
The title of this thread made me lol, anyone who isnt a football fan would find this incredibly racist

And it always has been.

I'd love to. I'm due a visit back East. But odds are pretty much zero I will make it for that game. The week before (last week of Oct.) it looks like I'll be going to Honolulu, so going to DC the following weekend is probably out.

It would be fun though. I've had some fun tailgates at Fed Ex Field.

And it always has been.

I'll be there (and in Baltimore) for sure!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
after seeing what the 'Skins have done, I'm going to predict that after this season Shanahan will be fired
Tautology

You say Stupid Redskins i say Stupid niners (management)
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

it is funny.

to think what Philly got tho from both the McNabb and Kolb deals.

They traded McNabb for a 2nd who was Nate Allen, a good Safety and a starter for them.

Then kolb for a 2012 2nd and a solid CB in Rodgers-Cromartie.

Whats next Kafka, or better yet they will get a 2nd out of Vince Young after a few yrs if Vick goes down, never know.

But with Haynesworth, he was never really a force to be honest. I never saw the big thing about his or his former teammate Jevon Kearse.

Anyway this is the redskins.

Lloyd, Andre Carter, Haynesworth, all signed to big deals, and flopped out.

I do like this offseason for them tho, Josh Wilson, Barry Cofield are good players.

And I think it was smart not to overpay Rice or Holmes, not saying they arent good, but their not 44M(Rice) or 50M(Holmes) worthy.

This was a bad WR crop this yr. Braylon i wouldnt touch, T.O. injured, Moss too distruptive. And Chad Johnson(I refuse to call him Ochocinco) isnt worth the headaches.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
You say Stupid Redskins i say Stupid niners (management)

Redskins are more stupid imo. The money they've thrown away in recent years can pay the national debt.
Not like we're doing any better. Don't know about you but I could care less what York's bank account looks like.

I'm sure Redskin fans are laughing at us thinking that the 7th year of Alex Smith is a charm. Then again they got Rex Grossman so I guess we still win.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jul 31, 2011 at 04:02:19 ]
Share 49ersWebzone