LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

haynesworth traded to the patriots

Shop 49ers game tickets
apparently Chad Johnson's tweeting that he's going to be eating clam chowder in the fall. hint...hint
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
apparently Chad Johnson's tweeting that he's going to be eating clam chowder in the fall. hint...hint

If that's true, then they'll win at least two more Super Bowls before Brady retires, thereby settling once and for all that he's better than Montana.
Originally posted by area49:

If that's true, then they'll win at least two more Super Bowls before Brady retires, thereby settling once and for all that he's better than Montana.

not even close. this sh!t reminds me of is kobe, lebum better than jordan. hell no. no matter what the do they will never be close. remember vinnetari won the superbowls for the pats with his legs plus the spygateI and II. joe won the superbowls with his arms. end of that crap.

he wants the ball, cant see him being happy as the second fiddle in that passing O
Originally posted by jreff22:

he wants the ball, cant see him being happy as the second fiddle in that passing O

Who would he be 2nd fiddle to? Randy Moss got the ball a lot.

not even close. this sh!t reminds me of is kobe, lebum better than jordan. hell no. no matter what the do they will never be close. remember vinnetari won the superbowls for the pats with his legs plus the spygateI and II. joe won the superbowls with his arms. end of that crap.

wat
Originally posted by valrod33:

my bad thinking chris johnson

my bad thinking chris johnson

Now that would've been f**king crazy
f**k the Pats

why even go through the farce of playing a season?

now if you want to crown them then crown their @ss

Vince Wilfork+Albert Haynseworth

I know.....its like the older more experienced. Suh+Fairley combo.....scary......
Albert never wanted to be a Wilfork in a 34, I am guessing he has no complaints about playing next to him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Quote:
I believe this qualifies as a news update: Albert Haynesworth is mauling Patriots OLs, specifically Rich Ohrnberger
Originally posted by jrg:
Quote:
I believe this qualifies as a news update: Albert Haynesworth is mauling Patriots OLs, specifically Rich Ohrnberger

This team will win at least three more championships with Brady at the helm.
Does this guy want to still play football?

3rd straight missed practice.
Share 49ersWebzone