LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

haynesworth traded to the patriots

Shop 49ers game tickets
https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/adamschefter

The rich get richer...

Traded to pats for a fifth rounder in 2013...pats only pay 5 million for 2011

[ Edited by QBguru on Jul 28, 2011 at 03:34:42 ]
AdamSchefter Filed to ESPN: Washington traded DT Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots for a fifth-round pick in 2013.

5th rounder - wow
Why can't baalke make trades like these..I guess that why the patriots are one of the best teams in the last decade
I thought Haynesworth didn't want to play in a 3-4 defense and that was one of the reasons he didn't get along in Washington?

If the Pats can get something out of him, and I sure they can,then that team just got a whole lot better.
Patriots make all the right moves!
Originally posted by miked1978:
I thought Haynesworth didn't want to play in a 3-4 defense and that was one of the reasons he didn't get along in Washington?

If the Pats can get something out of him, and I sure they can,then that team just got a whole lot better.

Agreed. This makes little sense, since Haynesworth threw a hissy fit about the 3-4 while in Washington and tried to bully his way out.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jul 28, 2011 at 04:10:01 ]
Word is belicheat is going to use more 4-3 fronts than the past...trust belicheak will find a way to use him
How are the patriots going to afford his 100 million dollar contract? Didnt they just give Brady a 72 million dollar deal
Originally posted by asu49ers:
How are the patriots going to afford his 100 million dollar contract? Didnt they just give Brady a 72 million dollar deal

He makes somewhere around $5M this year
Originally posted by QBguru:
Word is belicheat is going to use more 4-3 fronts than the past...trust belicheak will find a way to use him

RossTuckerNFL Ross Tucker
True but still not the gap-penetrating style Haynesworth prefers. RT @realdealryan: Pats play a ton of 4-3 now

f**king patriots man........wow
And he only makes 5 Mil this year so it didnt cost the pats much. Now the Pats have Wilfork and Haynesworth in the middle. It is probably their answer to Revis Nmandi. (if that goes through)

Either way, not much risk involved for the Pats.

Dillon-check
Moss-check
Haynesworth - hmmm, have to see
My favorite AFC team
Vince Wilfork+Albert Haynseworth

Originally posted by valrod33:
My favorite AFC team

Share 49ersWebzone