LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Cowboys release Roy Williams, Marion Barber, Leonard Davis, Mark Columbo

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
The Cowboys have cut right guard Leonard Davis and running back Marion Barber Jr. today according to ESPN.

For those of you who read my posts, the Barber cut should come as no surprise to any of you as he was overpaid and unproductive in my opinion.

Since Barber was given the opportunity for increased playing time after the team cut ties with Julius Jones, Barber’s yards per carry went into steep decline as I chronicled season after season.

As for Davis, his production tailed off last season and in his last six games he yielded no sacks and was flagged for one penalty.

Both moves should clear up some salary cap room for the Cowboys who were about $13 million dollars (ESPN estimate) over going into the new season.

Offensive lineman Marc Colombo and kicker Kris Brown have also been cut this afternoon as well.

Link
Dude you really need to use the search function, you are gonna wind up getting banned

[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 26, 2011 at 11:54:38 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Dude you really need to sue the search function, you are gonna wind up getting banned
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude you really need to sue the search function, you are gonna wind up getting banned
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Dude you really need to use the search function, you are gonna wind up getting banned

Banned for what? Talking football?
Originally posted by VDSF:

For starting threads that already exist...

just trying to help you out, this thread was not neccessary since threads have already been made about this, same with your Carson Palmer thread
  • mod
  • Veteran

you've been a member for 5 years... how do you not understand this?

just trying to help you out, this thread was not neccessary since threads have already been made about this, same with your Carson Palmer thread

or he just needs one more eye on his forehead to view the upper portion of the screen to notice the pinned thread.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

this ain't the 1st time i post 2-3 threads or ''spamming'' threads how the mods told me, its been an issue these past months all of a sudden so what's there to understand if i was not told anything prior to my 1st 4 years.

this ain't the 1st time i post 2-3 threads or ''spamming'' threads how the mods told me, its been an issue these past months all of a sudden so what's there to understand if i was not told anything prior to my 1st 4 years.

Posting

Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over.

The posting of misleading topics that present false or misleading information is strictly prohibited and will result in a warning. The posting of a true topic that is meant to lead the users of the forum to believe something else falls into the category.

During games and other important events, there will be an official thread where users who do not feel like entering the chat can still post. The thread is for all topics related to the event for which the thread exists. Please do not start new threads that are just comments as they will be deleted and the user warned. Analysis, though, can be in it's own thread.

Each forum has a specific topic of discussion set by the site administrator. Posting outside of this topic is prohibited. If you are not sure where you should post a specific topic, contact a moderator for assistance.

Its in the forum rules
  • mod
  • Veteran

Posting

Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over.

The posting of misleading topics that present false or misleading information is strictly prohibited and will result in a warning. The posting of a true topic that is meant to lead the users of the forum to believe something else falls into the category.

During games and other important events, there will be an official thread where users who do not feel like entering the chat can still post. The thread is for all topics related to the event for which the thread exists. Please do not start new threads that are just comments as they will be deleted and the user warned. Analysis, though, can be in it's own thread.

Each forum has a specific topic of discussion set by the site administrator. Posting outside of this topic is prohibited. If you are not sure where you should post a specific topic, contact a moderator for assistance.

Its in the forum rules

I guess he's the type of guy that needs to be told directly... When he gets pulled over for speeding he probably just tells the officer he didnt know he was breaking the law because nobody told him.

Posting

Its in the forum rules

He'll never understand. He's a Dodger fan.
marion the barbarian would be worth it if we could get him cheap.
We should sign Marion Barber @ RB at 49ers teams.. I am here in Dallas Texas that i watch him.. he looks good played a football!
Share 49ersWebzone