There are 251 users in the forums

'Farve Watch' heating up again?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I can't see Favre returning as a backup, unless he really wants to get away from his family.
I just saw this previewed on NFL Network, says they will have more info during the NFL Total Access show, I just stared dumbfounded at the tv for a few seconds. I really thought he was done this time.
ok, so apparently it was based upon a passing tweet from Vick, saying he would like Favre to become the back up so he could learn a lot from him. The tweet has already been deleted and I'm glad that we can kill this rumor almost as fast as it hit.
Quote:
“I would be honored to have Brett Farve as a backup. That will be amazing Learning how to toy with defenses the way he did his whole career,” Michael Vick wrote on Twitter.
Spell check watch, its Favre, not Farve
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
“I would be honored to have Brett Farve as a backup. That will be amazing Learning how to toy with defenses the way he did his whole career,” Michael Vick wrote on Twitter.

ahhhh s**t!!

...vick can't spell his name either
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:

ahhhh s**t!!

...vick can't spell his name either

Why not? He's only 78 years old.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Good god go the f**k away
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I can't see Favre returning as a backup, unless he really wants to get away from his family.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Originally posted by jrg:
Good god go the f**k away
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

or find some new b***h to send pics of his peepee too
f**kin go away already you old greedy b*****d
Share 49ersWebzone