LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 195 users in the forums

Top 10 NFL draft steals that failed

Shop 49ers game tickets
crabtree a bust after being in a singletary offense for two years lol. there should be a football aptitude test you have to take before you can post.
If you failed, you were never considered a steal in the first place, IMO.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Personally I would replace Stoke with Crabtree on the list at this point in their career.

Most rational people give receivers 3 years to develop.

Here we go again....

I didn't say he was a bust, but give what I've seen in his first two years he does not appear to be the "steal" we thought he was. Based on what I've seen, he does not have the raw physical talent or work ethic to be a GREAT reciever. I'm thinking he will be this generations Keyshawn Johnson.

800 reception and 10,000 yds over 10 seasons not bad . i ll take that big mouth and all.and who ever questions keyshawns work ethic? his mouth yes but not work ethic.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

not true, if a player ranked extremely high drops in the draft unexpectedly, they are considered steals by most. you can be considered a steal before even playing a second of football
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

not true, if a player ranked extremely high drops in the draft unexpectedly, they are considered steals by most. you can be considered a steal before even playing a second of football

some think taylor mays was a steal for us. lets just wait and see how that pans out, he was labeled as 1st round talent by many people
Personally I would replace Stoke with Crabtree on the list at this point in their career.

He's been our best receiver and the numbers he's put up are actually good considering the pathetic offenses he's been given.

If it wasn't for the Internet, people wouldn't be all over Crabtree's case all the time.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

He's been our best receiver and the numbers he's put up are actually good considering the pathetic offenses he's been given.

If it wasn't for the Internet, people wouldn't be all over Crabtree's case all the time.

Again, I'm not saying he's a bad reciever. That wasn't the questions. This is a relativity question. Most people on this board and a lot of draft gurus had Crabtree going between 3- 7. When he fell this board nearly lost it. Go back and look at the posts (if you can) to see what was being said at the time.
MC looked great his fist year, but a lot of his problems where his own the second year, running bad routes, droping balls, not practicing....
Andy Katzenmoyer no doubt should be #1. Robert Gallery is missing on the list.
Share 49ersWebzone