There are 285 users in the forums

James Harrison rips Roger Goodell

Shop 49ers game tickets
I love it.

-9fA
Goodell is a s**tbag anyways
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Steven A Smith made an interesting point that if a white player said the same things about a black commissioner that he would be labeled a racist and there would be protest and people wanting him banned from the league.
probably true
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I love this guy!! He has the balls to speak his mind instead of pretend he's cool with his D-bag QB. Imagine someone calling out Alex smith! lol

_______

Calling out Alex for what exactly? Being a douche bag? Try again.

Being an average QB?

He has been benched several times, had his team draft a 2nd round replacement, and is working at a severely reduced contract. I think he knows he has work to do.

People construed Crabtree's comments about not knowing who his QB would be as him calling out Alex Smith - people here whined about it, as usual.

As for Harrison, I have no problem with him speaking his mind.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I love this guy!! He has the balls to speak his mind instead of pretend he's cool with his D-bag QB. Imagine someone calling out Alex smith! lol

_______

Calling out Alex for what exactly? Being a douche bag? Try again.

Being an average QB?

He has been benched several times, had his team draft a 2nd round replacement, and is working at a severely reduced contract. I think he knows he has work to do.

People construed Crabtree's comments about not knowing who his QB would be as him calling out Alex Smith - people here whined about it, as usual.

As for Harrison, I have no problem with him speaking his mind.

There's a way to speak your mind and not sound like a damn fool. So yes no problem speaking his mind but maybe a better use of wording.
Share 49ersWebzone