LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

If you could add one non-QB in the entire NFL to the Niners, who would it be?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Adrian Peterson

Why would you want to downgrade a position?

Are you saying Gore is better than AD?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Wilfork

What if we re-sign Franklin though? Then we'd have a real good nose tackle. IMO a Polamalu over Smith/Mays upgrade is a far bigger one than Wilfork over Franklin.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Wilfork

What if we re-sign Franklin though? Then we'd have a real good nose tackle. IMO a Polamalu over Smith/Mays upgrade is a far bigger one than Wilfork over Franklin.

Well, I made the decision with the mentality that Franklin wasn't gonna come back. To be honest though I would rather have Reed than Polamalu.
[ Edited by pelos21 on Jul 10, 2011 at 12:42 PM ]
Adrian Peterson

Why would you want to downgrade a position?

Are you saying Gore is better than AD?

Well, even if Peterson is better, it's not a tremendous upgrade when the incumbent is a pro-bowler. And I think Peterson is ridiculously overrated. Awful receiver and blocker (so he doesn't even stay on the field on 3rd downs). Gore excels in these areas. Peterson is a worse fumbler. Over the last 2 years, Gore has rushed for more yards per carry despite running behind one of the worst lines and Peterson running behind one of the best (he's got HUTCHINSON, arguably the best interior offensive lineman EVER...plus Mt. McKinnie)...imagine if you switched their lines. Gore also has more 100 yard games over the last 2 years despite playing 7 fewer games. All this, again, despite a FAR inferior line. Peterson is so overrated it's a joke. Don't let his TD totals mesmerize you either, the GREAT majority of them are from 1 or 2 yards out so with all those opportunities, of course he's gonna rack them up. CJ2K>>>>Peterson. I'd also take Charles, Gore, Jackson, etc. over him. He peaked in his first 2 years.
[ Edited by andes14 on Jul 10, 2011 at 12:47 PM ]
I will still take Peterson over all those guys you mentioned.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Nmandhi Asomugha
Adrian Peterson. Then trade Gore and a 2nd round pick to the Pats for Wilfork.

Trade gore, u are out ur damn mind!!!! Gore is a much better all around back than AP!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:

Trade gore, u are out ur damn mind!!!! Gore is a much better all around back than AP!!!!

s**t you must be smoking some serious crack if you think that
polomalu, andre johnson, megatron, asomugha, revis, clay matthews, pick one, not trippin.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Nmandhi Asomugha

This.

• Jiks
Marcus Hudson
Clay Matthews
jake long
Vincent Jackson
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:

first of all AP is the best back in the game and as gore approaches 30, the age when rbs begin their decline, id take AP in a heartbeat, love gore and he prolly is a better ball catcher, but cmon son, theres loyalty, theres bias, and theres just ridiculousness
Share 49ersWebzone